a mega Ghostbusters-themed weekend for four in London
win a Ghostbusters-themed weekend for four in London, with an overnight stay in a 5* hotel.
This amazing prize will see you enjoy a spooky family bus tour of haunted London locations and a trip to The London Dungeons. Plus, the lucky winner will also take home Ghostbusters branded goodie bags, a Ghostbusters poster signed by director Paul Feig and £250 spending money. Just answer the question below by 23:59 on 21st November to be entered into the draw.
Q: IN THE TRAILER, WHY IS KRISTEN WIIG'S CHARACTER, ERIN GILBERT , TRUSTED OPERATING THE UNTESTED NUCLEAR LAZER?
ANSWER: Because she has the longest arms
Video 22 seconds
please sign in/register, good luck!
Completion message:THANK YOU
You have successfully entered the competition. Good luck!
BT TV on Capital Network November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘BT TV’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from the 14th November 2016 to the 21st November 2016 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 06:01 on the 14/11/16 and close at 23:59 on 21/11/16.
5. Entrants must watch the video and answer the question to enter.
6. From all correct and eligible entries, one winner will be selected at random as the winner.
7. The winner will be telephoned by Global within 28 working days to be told they have won.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
One Prize in total:
a) A Ghostbusters-themed Family weekend in London (Family of 4)
b) 1 x 4* hotel overnight stay in a family room
c) 1 x Spooky Family bus tour with The Ghostbustours
d) 1 x family ticket to The London Dungeons
e) 2 x Ghostbuster branded goodie bags & merchandise
f) 1 x Ghostbusters signed poster (signed by Paul Feig)
g) Travel & spending allowance to the value of £250
Prize Terms and conditions:
Use of the Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of The Ghostbustours http://www.theghostbustours.com/london/ts-cs/ and The London Dungeon https://www.thedungeons.com/london/en/misc/legal.aspx
Prize must be taken by 30th September 2017.
Prize is valid for a family of up to 4 people, consisting of either 2 adults and 2 children; 2 adults and 1 child; 1 adult and 2 children; 1 adult and 1 child; or2 adults. Proof of identity and age may be required.
Dates for hotel stays must be mutually agreed between the winner and the promoter DNA PR. DNA PR shall have the right to approve or disapprove the selected dates in its absolute discretion.
The winner and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation, any additional hotel rooms, meals or drinks.
Prize cannot be transferred and has no cash value.
No purchase is necessary.
One entry is permitted per household, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Ghostbusters 2016 BT Competition to DNA PR Ltd, Albert House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on Facebook, websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
DNA PR will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
The Promoter is DNA PR on behalf of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment: Albert House, 82 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE.