Designed for Google Play, the Nexus 7 knows how to entertain you. With a huge library of eBooks, millions of songs from every generation and a huge collection of films and TV shows, it's perfect for taking on holiday, relaxing with at home or sharing your commute with.
The Nexus 7 is also perfect for gamers, with a super-fast quad-core processor and over 600,000 apps and games available!
Enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
Winners will be notified by email so keep an eye on your inbox!
1. The competition opens at 10:00am on Friday 18th July 2014 and ends at 10:00am on Thursday 11th September 2014 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one Google Nexus 7 tablet each for two winners.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to register with the Express website at http://www.express.co.uk/
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or above.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by phone or email.
8. The winner will receive the prize via post, so must provide a valid UK postal address.
9. If the winner fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. The Prize will be emailed to the winner's provided email address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details.
11. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
13. The Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.