Win A GoPro, a pair of Topshop sunglasses, Last minute.com vouchers & Piz Buin goodies worth £510
What is the most popular holiday destination for summer sun this year? (according to research conducted by Piz Buin).
please sign in/register, good luck!
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
Terms associated with this competition:
The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, 18 years or over. No purchase necessary. Closing date for entries is 12.09.16
For full Ts&Cs please visit
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited and the Promoter) and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Prize Draw.
2. No purchase necessary for entry into the Prize Draw. Entries received after the closing date of 12st September 2016 will not be accepted.
3. X1 Go Pro , x1 Lastminute.com voucher, x1 pair of Topshop and Piz Buin Piz Buin prizes including, x1 Piz Buin Aftersun, x1 Piz Buin Instant Glow (30SPF), x1 Piz Buin Protect and Cool (15SPF), x1 Piz Buin Protect and Cool (30SPF), x1 Piz Buin Allergy (30SPF), x1 Piz Buin Ultra light (15SPF)
4. Competition entry requires member sign in to the Promoter website and selecting the ‘Enter Competition’ option on the competition page. The Promoter terms & conditions can be found http://www.hearst.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
5. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of validating your claim or being informed you are a winner via email.
6. The winner will be drawn using randomised software or under independent supervision from valid entries and notified by [email] within 7 days of the relevant draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters regarding this Competition. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. At the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize.
9. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold the prize without liability if in its view the winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control
10. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with Prize Draw and the Prize and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
11. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or wining the Prize Draw are sole responsibility of the participant.
12. Details of participants and winner shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw. Details will be shared with third party Markettiers for the purposes of sending out prizes only. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by providing notice of such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, the Participants who withdraw their consent in this manner will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
13. The Prize Draw, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. By participating in the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Hearst Magazines 72 Broadwick Street, London, W1F 9EP
Please see the Hearst Standard Terms and Conditions and our Rules of Play