WIN! A gorgeous Enzoani wedding gown to the value of £3,000
The classic and super-flattering sweetheart neckline is a popular choice and it's a style that Enzoani is well know for. We particularly love the fitted bodice style on this show-stopping 'Gina' dress (pictured), which creates curves in all the right places when paired with the fashionable drop waist.
For something more dramatic, choose a dress with a pleated chiffon bodice or decorated with beautiful lace appliqué, and exaggerated ruffled skirts or tulle mermaid designs adorned with stunning floral details. For something more contemporary add a ribbon or beaded belt in a contrasting colour to give your style some added edge. See these and more stunning designs at www.enzoani.com.
Please note the additional terms & conditions before you enter the competition:
- The winner will need to visit one of the approved Enzoani stockists across the UK to be measured and choose her preferred style of dress.
- Please only enter this competition if your wedding is taking place after August 2013 to allow enough time for the winner to be notified and the dress to be chosen.
- Please note a minimum of six months is required before the wedding date to order the chosen dress.
- No alterations or accessories are included in the prize. - If a dress worth les than £3,000 is chosen, the winner will not receive the balance in cash or credit. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
Simply answer this question to be in with a chance of winning...
What is the name of the dress shown?
Gina -------- My answer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each competition may have their own terms and conditions but universally the following general rules apply:
1.Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2.Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3.Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4.Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6.Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9.Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10.Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
Hubert Burda Media UK is registered in England. Registered number: LP10263. Registered office: The Tower, Phoenix Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HU