Win a Guide Dogs experience day
Win a day out for two at ' National Breeding Centre, including a behind-the-scenes tour of its extensive facilities.
It’s at this centre in Bishop’s Tachbrook, Warwickshire, where staff and volunteers work tirelessly to ensure the puppies they breed can go on to become professional working guide dogs.
". The guide dogs are here to ensure that they don’t lose their freedom,” explains Guide Dogs service delivery manager Tony Murray.
Your day will include the chance to discover the journey every guide dog makes, as well as the opportunity to gain a better understanding of what life is like for those living with visual impairment.
• Sensory tunnel experience
• Blindfold walk
• My Guide training
• Meet the newest batch of guide dog puppies
• Chance to meet/see a volunteer brood bitch holder or puppy walker
This competition closes at midnight on January 22, 2015. Please read the full terms and conditions before entering:
By entering, you are agreeing to be kept up to date with the latest products, offers and promotions from Telegraph Media Group. You can change your email preferences at any time.
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, its affiliates, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Guide Dogs Experience Day Prize Draw Winner, Telegraph Create, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT before 22 February 2015.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Thursday 22 January 2015.
6. The winner will be contacted by telephone within 10 days of the closing date. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner by this deadline or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available from the date of publication.
8. One winning entrant will win entry to the Guide Dogs Experience Day, to be held at the Guide Dogs National Breeding Centre at Banbury Road, Bishop’s Tachbrook, Warwickshire, CV33 9WF on a date to be agreed by the Winner and the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.
9. The prize does not include travel to or from the event, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The Telegraph is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities associated with the provision of the prize is the responsibility of Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.
How to leave a legacy in your will
Writing a will