Helicopter tour for 1
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's an opportunity to win a historic city sightseeing helicopter tour! See one of 14 cities from on high from the cabin of a helicopter, and experience flying through the air in a unique piece of machinery on this City Sightseeing Helicopter Tour for one.
You’ll be able to experience a city near you from a fresh vantage point, or discover somewhere you’ve never visited before but have always dreamed of seeing. From Perth with its bridges and Scone Palace down to Oxford and the Dreaming Spires, there are 14 cities you can choose from each with its own great landmarks and features to try and spot. On arrival at your chosen helipad you’ll be given a full safety briefing by the ground crew before jumping into the rear of the helicopter to start your sightseeing tour, lasting approximately one hour. You won’t need to worry about missing any of the beautiful landmarks though, as your experienced pilot will be able to point out all of the sights as you travel over the buildings and countryside surrounding your chosen city.
Cameras are more than welcome too, so you can take as many pictures as your camera can handle of all the great things that you can see from 1000ft up in the air. As if flying in a helicopter wasn’t jealousy-inducing enough, the pictures you’ll be able to show off afterwards are sure to generate some envious looks.
Win a historic city sightseeing helicopter tour for one.
1. Culture Calling reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
2. If you are the lucky winner we will notify you via the e-mail address supplied shortly after the competition end date.
3. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
4. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
5. Minimum age: 12; Minimum height: 5ft; Maximum weight: 18 stone
6. You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
7. You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking
8. This experience is not suitable for spectators as participants can only be seen on the take off and landing
9. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
10. The experience is available on one weekend day per month from April to October.
11. There’ll be up to three people alongside you in the cabin