a 7 night holiday for 2 people at Grand Hotel Gardone, Gardone Riviera in Lake Garda, Italy
Win a 7 night holiday for 2 people at Grand Hotel Gardone, Gardone Riviera in Lake Garda, Italy
Some descriptionOn the south west edge of Lake Garda, Gardone Riviera has a lot to offer the holiday maker. Day trips out, local attractions, superb views, a wonderful choice of restaurants to tempt you and, of course, the famous Italian hospitality.
Gardone Riviera is a perfect spot to explore Lake Garda with a ferry stop right next door to the hotel – Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera. There are so many picturesque villages around the lake that one week will not be long enough!
For your chance to win this fantastic prize just fill in the form below:
COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Thank you
Thank you for entering our competition to win a holiday to Lake Garda.
1. The prize is a 7 night holiday for 2 people at Grand Hotel Gardone, Gardone Reviera, Lake Garda Italy in a twin room with a bath, balcony and lake view on a bed and breakfast basis including return flights from Southampton to Verona with Flybe and a private taxi transfer from Verona Airport to the hotel and return.
2. The prize is departing from Southampton Airport between 03/04/15 – 18/10/15 (excluding school holidays) subject to availability. High season and bank holiday black outs may apply.
3. Winners may add additional 7 Nights at the prevailing hotel cost for the chosen departure date. Additional passenger may be added at the prevailing rate for the chosen departure date. A half board option is available for £21 per person per night. The room may be upgraded subject to availability: Junior Suite from £27 per person per night.
4. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over except for employees of Southampton Airport Limited and Prestige Holidays or any person directly or indirectly connected with this competition or family members of any of these persons.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for corrupt entries or those not received.
6. The competition closes on 31/03/2015
7. Only one entry per person. People who repeatedly enter the same competition will be disqualified.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. There is no cash alternative, prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner’s name will be available after that date by sending an SAE to Prestige Holidays, 1 Fridays Court High Street, Ringwood BH24 1JA
12. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
13. The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. The prize winner will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries are valid in accordance with these conditions and have reached Southampton Airport Limited by the closing date.
16. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
17. Southampton Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in Southampton Airport Limited’s sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter is Southampton Airport Limited of Wide Lane, Southampton, SO18 2NL.
20. Please note that any personal data provided by an entrant will remain confidential to Southampton Airport Limited and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant's prior consent, except that Southampton Airport Limited reserves the right to use the information for the purposes of facilitating the competition including but not limited to publishing the name of the winner on its website, as well as providing the prize winners' details to third parties for the purposes of administering the competition including but not limited to the actual providers of the prize such as the tour operator, airline and/or hotel company.
21. Prestige Holidays reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and/or photograph.
22. All personal data provided by an entrant will be used by Southampton Airport solely for the purposes of administering the competition and will be securely destroyed within 120 days of the closing date of the competition, unless you have elected to receive further promotional or marketing information.
23. By signing up for our emails you also agree to receive further email communications from Prestige Holidays