Terms and Conditions:
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Competition terms and conditions should be read together with, and are in addition to, Bauer Radio Limited’s standard terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”). Together these specific competition terms and conditions and the General Terms shall be referred to as the “Terms”.
For Online Competitions
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
“[sharmdirect.com]” (the “Competition”)
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Radio Limited registered under company number 01394141 trading as:
- Magic 105.4
Registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR and (the “Promoter”).
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
www.magic.co.uk (the “Website”)
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
Start Date: 29/12/2014 at 00.01
End Date: 09/01/2015 at 23.59
Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES (if applicable)
The Competition will be staged on the following dates:
The listener must correctly answer the question provided on the website in order to be in the draw for the prize.
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
• The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS
You can enter free of charge on the Website
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw.
Bauer’s decision is final
ITEM 10: WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The winner(s) name and hometown are available on request by emailing the contact details listed in item 16
ITEM 11: PRIZE DETAILS
A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the winner subject to the winner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
Prize for 2 people consisting of a one week Savoy S class stay, (inclusive of food, drinks, alcoholic drinks, including free transport from and to the airport in Sharm el Sheikh
This prize is subject to availability, and the following dates are excluded.
• 14-22 Feb
• 28 Mar - 12 Apr
• 2-9 May
• 23-31 May
• 29 Aug - 5 Sep
• 24 Oct - 1 Nov
This prize is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable for cash and non-re-routable. The prize is non-refundable. There is no insurance included.
These flights are valid only on Turkish Airline Flights.
The flights will be inclusive of taxes and charges. Subject to seat availability on requested dates.
Baggage Allowance is 30kgs per person, 8kgs cabin baggage & 1 bag of Diving Equipment Free of Charge. Travel under this agreement does not include any excess baggage charges, and/or any other charges that might be incurred.
Traveller is responsible for ensuring their passport is valid for travel and to check for any necessary visa requirements.
Flight airline tickets and issuance of the airline tickets are strictly to be done by the Turkish Airlines Sales Office
Once booked the reservation dates cannot be changed.
ITEM 12: PRIZE PROVIDER
[Sharmdirect.com] (the “Prize Provider”).
Please note that where prizes are provided by third parties, the prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.
The Promoter is not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery
ITEM 13: DATA PROETCTION
Entrants’ personal data (including telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
ITEM 14: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
• Entrants consent to their voice being used on the Promoter’s radio broadcasts and to a copy of this broadcast (the “Recording”) being stored by the Promoter for exploitation in any and all media for promotional or other purposes.
• To the extent possible, entrants agree to assign to the Promoter the title to any intellectual property rights or interest that they may have in the Recording.
ITEM 15: OTHER CONDITIONS
• Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition more than once.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to get through when they call to enter. This includes a failure to complete a phone call due to loss of signal, even if the entrant gets through to the studio initially.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including making phone calls or accessing the Website.
• In order to maintain the quality of the Promoter’s radio programming and to protect listeners from harm, participants may be disqualified if they are incomprehensible, inaudible or if it appears to the Promoter (in its sole discretion) that the caller is driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst participants are on-air, they promise not to make any statement which (in the Promoter’s sole and reasonable discretion) is inappropriate or which would be likely to bring the Promoter into disrepute.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, Magic hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
ITEM 16: CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any concerns about how this competition has been run, you should email:
or write to:
One Golden Square