Whether you're looking for a relaxing retreat in beautiful surroundings or an action-packed and fun break, this award-winning five-star holiday village is ideal.
Escape to this 120-acre estate nestled on the edge of the gorgeous New Forest National Park and you and the kids could be exploring the forest by foot, bike or on horseback, swimming indoors and out, or trying out archery – and that's just the tip of the iceberg!
After all that forest air, you’ll be ready for some great food. Choose from The Woodside Inn, an onsite pub serving traditional pub food, or The Forest Table family restaurant with its Italian flair.
One lucky prize-winner and their family will enjoy a 3-night weekend or 4-night mid-week break in a lovely Laid Back Plus Lodge, with an open-plan living area with TV/DVD and a fully equipped kitchen.
Prize includes a 3-night weekend or 4-night mid-week break in a Laid Back Plus Lodge for up to 4. Travel to and from Sandy Balls, all food, activities and other expenses are at the winner’s expense. Prize cannot be taken during school and bank holidays. Dates to be agreed between the winner and Sandy Balls, and are subject to availability. Prize to be taken before 22 June 2017.
In which National Park is Sandy Balls located?
Suggested answer: B: The New Forest
Submission message: Congratulations! You have entered into our competition to win a family break to Sandy Balls Holiday Village, as well as confirming your subscription to our newsletter. We wish you the best of luck!
1. This prize draw is open to everyone aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Sandy Balls, their families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
2. The form must be completed to enter the competition.
3. Winner will be drawn at random and notified within 7 days.
4. Prize draw will close at midnight on 12/02/2017.
5. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
6. The winner will be selected at random and the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Travel is not included in the prize.