A holiday in Gran Canaria
Fancy jetting off on a five-star holiday to Gran Canaria? We've teamed up with the Gran Canaria Wellness Association to offer one lucky AOL Travel reader and a guest the chance to win a luxury spa break in the Canary Islands, worth over £500.
The winner will spend three nights at the luxurious Seaside Palm Beach. This amazing prize includes accommodation, breakfast and dinner, as well as full use of the Spa Circuit to revitalise your body from head to toe (treatments not included).
Seaside Palm Beach is the first five-star Design Hotel in the Canary Islands. Quiet but centrally located, it is surrounded by a fabulous palm tree oasis on the edge of a nature reserve. In the immediate vicinity you will find a five-mile long sandy beach and the famous dunes of Maspalomas - everything within easy walking distance.
Whether you are looking for an active holiday or simply want to unwind, Seaside Palm Beach will spoil you with 360 days of sunshine per year. It is located close to three exclusive golf courses and offers green fee concessions to its golf fan guests. If you are feeling active, head for the fitness centre under the palm trees, or play tennis on the floodlit tennis court, take part in one of the many other outdoor and indoor sports available and try your hand at one of the many water sports on offer (charges apply for watersports). To explore this idyllic island, take a day trip to one of the many nearby picturesque villages.
After a busy day at the beach or out exploring, you can relax and unwind in the luxurious spa which offers first-class facilities such as state-of-the-art saunas and thalasso pools.
The winner will also receive a round-trip flight for two people from any of the airports within London, Manchester, Liverpool and Glasgow to Gran Canaria, courtesy of Jetcost.co.uk.
Jetcost.co.uk is a travel price comparison website for not just flights, but also hotels and car rental. The site searches and compares over 250 travel agent, airline and hotel booking sites, and thousands of offers to find you the best possible deals and prices, to save time and energy. Once you have found the flights, hotel or vehicle rental that works for you, simply click on the offer to be taken directly to the booking page on the supplier's website.
To find out about the different activities available on the island, visit grancanariawellness.com and grancanariablue.com. Visit hotel-palm-beach.co.uk for more information about the Seaside Palm Beach. Compare cheap flights to Gran Canaria and thousands of destinations around the world at jetcost.co.uk.
For your chance to win a luxury spa holiday for two in Gran Canaria, submit your details in the form below before 5 January 2015.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel, Gran Canaria Tourist Board, Seaside Hotels, Jetcost.co.uk and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, Gran Canaria Tourist Board, Seaside Hotels, Jetcost.co.uk and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be one winner.
The prize(s) will consist of a three-night holiday in Gran Canaria for two people with return flights from a London, Manchester, Liverpool or Glasgow airport, courtesy of Jetcost.co.uk, and three nights at the Seaside Palm Beach including breakfast and dinner, as well as full use of the Spa Circuit (treatments not included).
Jetcost.co.uk T&Cs: Departure airports are limited to within the boundaries of London, Manchester, Liverpool and Glasgow. The winner can offer a possible 3 departure dates to Jetcost.co.uk, however the final decision is to be made by Jetcost.co.uk. Travel must be before 21 July 2015 and excludes bank holidays and peak holiday dates. The flights must be booked at least 2 months before departure date. The destination of the flight is exclusively Gran Canaria. Gran Canaria Wellness T&Cs: It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have valid passports and are legally entitled to travel. Travel and medical insurance are also the winner’s responsibility. The holiday prize for 2 people comprises: 3 nights' half-board accommodation (bed, breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant only) at the five-star Seaside Palm Beach Hotel (based on two people sharing a twin or double room), 1 x Spa circuit for 2 people. The prize is subject to availability and must be taken between 1 May and 30 September 2015. The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Any personal expenses and spending money (d) UK transfers (e )Dining at any Seaside Hotel sister hotels – prices available on request.
The prize promotion closing date is 5 January 2015 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 5 January 2015 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 5 January 2015.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
18. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA
19. Prize Provider: Gran Canaria Tourist Board, Seaside Hotels, Jetcost.co.uk