Win a 5 nights all inclusive holiday for 2 to Mexico
After some problems today, the comp has been taken down but I suspect it will return.
STOP PRESS: please try link in comment#20
Enjoy a delicious taste of Mexico, with this all-inclusive holiday to Cancun from Pringles Tortilla! With return flights to Mexico’s top beach resort, and five nights’ luxury hotel accommodation on the beachfront, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy the glorious sunshine, golden beaches and clear waters.
Plus, with all meals and drinks included throughout your stay, there’ll be plenty of opportunity to sample the very best of Mexican food during your holiday. It’s the ultimate prize for two.
If that weren’t enough, you’ll also discover Mexico’s most iconic landmark, with a full-day trip to the ancient pyramids of Chichen Itza! Led by an expert guide, with a buffet lunch and dance show tickets also included, there’s no better way to discover the country’s incredible history.
Back in Cancun, top off your trip with a full-day catamaran cruise, complete with snorkelling equipment, delicious buffet lunch and open bar – it’s the perfect ending to your luxury Mexican adventure!
What colour are Pringles Tortilla cans?
MY ANSWER: B) Yellow
Thank you for entering the Pringles Tortilla competition for a chance to win a holiday to Mexico. Pringles will be in touch if you are the lucky winner. Good Luck!
UK only. 18+. Promotion valid between 00:01 on 02.11.16 and 23:59 on 22.11.16. One holiday to Mexico for 2 people. No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and all claimants by participating will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Kellogg’s (the “Promoter”) or The Co-operative Retailing and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The opening date of the prize draw is from 00:01 on 02.11.16 and the closing date is 23:59 on 22.11.16.
4. No purchase necessary.
For entry: visit coop.co.uk/pringlesmexico and answer the question: What colour are Pringles Tortilla cans? A. Red B. Yellow C. Green, and complete your details.
5. The winners will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct and up-to-date details, including name, address, postcode and telephone number. If contact cannot be made or the prize is not claimed within 10 days of the closing date an alternative winner will be drawn.
6. The prize is one ‘Holiday to Mexico’.
7. The ‘Holiday to Mexico’ prize package is for 2 adults and consists of: return flights from London to Cancun, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in Cancun; 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in Cancun, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room, on an all-inclusive board basis; Full-day guided tour to Chichen Itza from Cancun, including expert guide, return transfers, admission fees, buffet lunch and dance show; Full-day sightseeing catamaran cruise from Cancun, including on-board lunch, open bar and use of snorkeling equipment; Travel insurance.
a) Flights available from major international airports in London only
b) Winner and guest must have full passports valid for at least 6 months at time of travel
c) Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest
d) A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation
e) Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room
f) Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 70 or over
g) Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable
h) No cash alternative is available
i) Prize is subject to availability
j) Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2016 – 2nd January 2017 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, over Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August
k) Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame
l) Winners must give at least 6 weeks' notice in advance of their chosen travel dates
m) Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel
n) All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
o) Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended
p) At least one traveler must be aged 18 or over
q) Where any travelers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission
r) The prize excludes domestic ground transfers
s) All-inclusive board basis includes daily breakfast, lunch, evening meal, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
t) The prize excludes meals and drinks outside of the hotel (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
8. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after the conclusion of the draw by sending a stamped envelope to the address below stating for which draw you would like winners’ details: Kellogg’s Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Talbot Road, Manchester, M160PU.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to Kellogg’s.
11. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purpose of the promotion. Data may be provided to a third party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
12. The draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Laws of England and Wales.
13. The Co-operative shall not be liable for breach of any of these terms and conditions by the promoter.
14. The Promoter is: Kellogg’s Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Talbot Road, Manchester, M160PU.