A holiday to Tenerife
We're giving away three nights at the five-star Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel and return flights with Monarch Airlines!
With an unbeatable year-round climate, spectacular green and volcanic landscapes and beautiful beaches, Tenerife is a dream holiday destination for couples. This winter, AOL Travel is giving you the chance to win a half board three-night stay for two people at the five-star Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel, courtesy of Adrián Hoteles, located in Tenerife's upmarket resort of Costa Adeje, plus return flights with Monarch Airlines.
Located in the peaceful Playa Paraíso area and close to one of Tenerife's prettiest golden sandy beaches, the five-star Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel is the perfect place to switch off and unwind. The hotel is surrounded by stunning manicured gardens and features a total of 289 rooms, ranging from stylish double rooms with sea views to spacious Royal suites, all of them boasting a balcony or terrace.
Guests can enjoy breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and the neighbouring island of La Gomera while swimming in the hotel's infinity edge pool or from one of sumptuous poolside Balinese beds. For a spot of pampering, retreat to the hotel's Azules de Nivaria Spa which specialises in a range of water therapies and packages designed to rejuvenate body and mind.
For sporty types there are two tennis courts, gym, archery range and beach volleyball court to try out and all guests are invited to enjoy a complimentary spa circuit.
Foodies can make the most of the four restaurants and bars located around the hotel, with a wide choice of menus from poolside snacks to traditional Italian and Spanish cuisine; there is plenty to satisfy the taste buds.
Those wishing to explore further afield, should visit the Teide National Park, one of the island's UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This must-see can be reached via the lower station of the Teide Cable Car, which takes visitors close to the summit and is within a 50-minute drive. Whale and dolphin watching trips and a wide range of water sports are available in the nearby area together with some of the island's most popular theme parks including Siam Park, Aqualand and Jungle Park.
The Adrián Hoteles group includes the five-star Hotel Jardines de Nivaria, considered one of the most glamorous properties in the south of Tenerife, and the four-star adults-only Hotel Colon Guanahani, which has recently benefitted from a fresh new makeover.
You and your guest will travel with Monarch Airlines to Tenerife from Manchester, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands, Birmingham, London Luton or London Gatwick. Monarch Airlines offers scheduled flights from six bases in the UK: London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford and London Luton, where it is headquartered.
The airline operates flights to holiday destinations principally around the Mediterranean and the Canary Islands and to ski destinations in winter, including Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Madeira, Portugal, Spain and Turkey. All Monarch customers are allocated a seat at check-in but for those wishing to select where in the cabin they sit, seats can be pre-booked and for customers looking for added comfort, extra legroom seats are also available offering up to six inches of extra space.
Visit adrianhoteles.com, 'Like' Adrian Hotels on Facebook and follow @adrianhoteles on Twitter for more information about Adrian Hoteles and bookings. To book flights with Monarch Airlines, visit monarch.co.uk, and connect with Monarch on Facebook and follow @Monarch on Twitter.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, submit your details in the form below before 20 January 2015
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel, Adrian Hoteles, Monarch Airlines and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, Adrian Hoteles, Monarch Airlines and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be one winner.
The prize(s) will consist of a holiday for two people to Tenerife, including return flights to Tenerife with Monarch Airlines and a three-night stay at Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel. Monarch Airlines T&Cs: The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays. The prize is valid for travel until 31 May 2015. The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from Manchester, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands, Birmingham, London Luton or London Gatwick to Tenerife. Airport taxes are included in the prize. No cash alternative is available. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums. Prize winners are responsible for paying for each piece of hold baggage taken. Current prices are available on Monarch's website. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken free of charge no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm. For further information please refer to the FAQs on the website. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize. Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the prize. All Prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines or for which Monarch Airlines may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the Prize. Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause. Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights. Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize. Adrián Hoteles T&Cs: Prize must be booked in advance and taken by 31 May 2015. The prize is three nights for two people, sharing a double room with sea views at Roca Nivaria Gran Hotel. Prize includes daily breakfasts and dinners for two at the resort (excluding drinks). All parts of the prize must be used at the same time on the same booking and are subject to availability. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. UK and Tenerife airport transfers not included. Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative to prize in whole or in part. Winner and guest are responsible for ensuring they have valid versions of required travel documents (eg, passport/visa) and adequate travel insurance (at own expense).
The prize promotion closing date is 20 January 2015 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 20 January 2015 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 20 January 2015.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
18. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA
19. Prize Provider: Adrian Hoteles and Monarch Airlines