John Lewis gift card worth £100
John Lewis Gift Cards can be spent in all 46 John Lewis stores across the UK as well as online at johnlewis.com. The card can be loaded with any value of money between £10 and £1000 and expires 24 months after the last transaction it is used for. The card can be used as payment or part payment for any of the 350,000 products stocked in a John Lewis department store. Also at Waitrose Stores.
1. The competition opens on 7 August 2016 and ends at 6:00 pm on 7 September 2016.
2. The Prize is a £100 John Lewis Gift Card for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions