Tell us about your travel insurance for a chance to win a Kindle Fire!
Answer 2 simple questions. Enter details.
COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Thanks For Entering
Your entry has been received.
We aim to announce the winner on September 22nd 2016.
1. There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
2. The start date for the prize draw is 02/08/2016.
3. Closing date for entry will be 23:59:59 on 31/08/2016. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize is as follows: a Kindle Fire.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over.
8. Employees of Swinton Group Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
9. The winner will be chosen at random by Swinton Group Limited from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to: Win a Kindle Fire free prize draw, Marketing Manager, Swinton House, 6 Great Marlborough Street, Manchester, M1 5SW.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the prize draw has ended to attain additional information of postal address to send their prize to. The winner will then be formally announced on 22/09/2016. If the additional information has not been received by 29/09/2016 then a re-draw for the prize draw winner will take place.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via email as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Published: 1st August 2016