a KitchenAid Food Processor
This Christmas, we've teamed up with Ladybird Books to bring you a series of Christmas podcasts packed with inspiring festive recipes to bake with your kids.
Getting your kids into the kitchen is a wonderful way to create happy Christmas memories, and to cook up some delicious festive treats in the process. The #LadybirdChristmas podcasts are all the inspiration you need, with family-friendly recipes from top Happy Foodie chefs, Marika Gauci and Miranda Gore Browne, Christmas memories from celeb parents and top tips for baking with your kids.
In this week's podcast, GBBO finalist and cookbook author Miranda Gore Browne shows us how to make her incredible Gloriously Sticky Toffee Cake, a perfect bake to enjoy making with your little ones this Christmas. Have a listen to get inspired or find out more on the Ladybird blog.
To celebrate the release of the podcasts, we will be offering an amazing prize each week: A 2.1l KitchenAid food mixer in cream; cookbooks from Marika Gauci and Miranda Gore Browne, and a selection of lovely Ladybird books.
What is the flavour of Miranda's buttercream in her Gloriously Sticky Toffee Cake?
Answer : Caramel
NOTE : When you hit submit you will be asked to share via Facebook, this is not a requirement, just hit cancel and your entry will go through.
Completion message :
Thank you for your submission
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Limited (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.The prize draw is not open to Virgin Wines employees.
3. The competition opens on Wednesday 17th December 2014 at and closes at midnight on Tuesday 23rd December 2014 . Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for one winner to receive a 2.1 litre KitchenAid food processor in cream; a copy of Marika Gauci's The Little Book of Pies; Miranda Gore Browne's Bake Me A Cake As Fast As You Can; Ladybird Books Toddler Touch: Out and About; Ladybird Books Pirate Post; Ladybird Books Everybody Loves the Pinky Ponk!; Ladybird Books Elves and the Shoemaker; Ladybird Books The Gingerbread Man; Ladybird Books Topsy and Tim: Meet Father Christmas; Ladybird Books Hansel and Gretel.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. The Happy Foodie reserves the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 days of the closing date and the winner will be notified by email within 2 weeks of the closing date. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.