Win a KitchenAid Mini
The ultimate free-standing mixer just got smarter. The KitchenAid Mini has all the brilliant qualities of its larger sibling but is 25 per cent lighter and 20 per cent smaller, making it ideal for any sized kitchen. The timeless design is as elegant as ever and there’s a fresh choice of colours to suit every home. Performance is paramount, and while this KitchenAid is Mini, it’s also mighty. Powerful and with a wide range of optional accessories to master every culinary challenge, it can whip up enough dough for 60 delicious cookies, whisk perfect meringues and make sensational shortbread. Stylish, versatile and easy to-use, the KitchenAid Mini is sheer mixing magic.
Enter here for your chance to win a KitchenAid Mini #minimoments
How much lighter than its larger sibling is the KitchenAid Mini?
ANSWER: 25 per cent lighter
Thanks for your entry, good luck!
1) This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over and entrants must not be employees (nor the family of employees) of John Brown, Waitrose Ltd, KitchenAid or anyone else professionally linked with the competition.
2) The closing date is 23.59 on 28th September 2016. Winners will be picked at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
3) The result of the competition is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
4) The prize is a KitchenAid Mini.
5) All stated prize values are at the supplier’s recommended retail price and are correct at the time of printing. John Brown excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused in connection to any competition.
6) All elements of the prize are subject to availability and non-transferable, and there are no cash alternatives.
7) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
8) One entry per person. Multiple entries, submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be regarded as proof of delivery. Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be ineligible for the draw.
11) All entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules, and in winning the prize, the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of the tour.
12) While every attempt will be made to contact the prize winner, the prize will be deemed forfeited if it has not been claimed by four weeks after the closing date (unless otherwise stated), and the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
13) The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE to Waitrose Food, John Brown Media, 8 Baldwin Street, London, EC1V 9NU to be received after 28th September 2016.
14) This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15) The promotor is John Brown Media, 8 Baldwin Street, London, EC1V 9NU.