Win a L’Occitane hamper and tickets to a Biscuiteers Icing Lates class
Who wouldn’t want to win a hamper brimming with lovely L’Occitane products and the chance to learn a brand new skill?
This month we’ve teamed up with L’Occitane, one of our neighbours on the Northcote Road, to give you the chance to do just that! Our lucky winner will receive a hamper worth over £250, filled with L’Occitane’s best-selling, award-winning delicious Almond collection, including two brand new products to the range.
They’ll also win two tickets to a Biscuiteers Icing Lates class, so they can treat themselves and a friend to a relaxing evening of biscuit icing and prosecco.
Terms & conditions
1. The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of Biscuiteers and L’Occitane.
2. By entering this competition you are agreeing to be signed up to the Biscuiteers database. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. To enter visit: http://www.biscuiteers.com/win-loccitane-hamper-biscuiteers-icing-lates and register your details before the closing date of 31st May 2017. No purchase necessary.
The Prizes – 1x winner will receive 1x L’Occitane hamper containing the full Almond collection and 2x tickets to a Biscuiteers Icing Lates class in the Northcote Road Icing Cafe. Travel to and from the class and travel insurance are not included.
5. All prices are indicative and subject to variation.
The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by Biscuiteers, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be drawn on the the week commencing 29th May 2017.
8. The winner will be contacted within one week of the draw. In the event that the winner has not responded within 28 days then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
9. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit or delays.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
11. The promoter may substitute items for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original item is unavailable.
12. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
13. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
15. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Biscuiteers website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
17. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
The Promoter is Biscuiteers.