A Lancaster Armchair From Laura Ashley
mydeco have teamed up with Laura Ashley for a fantastic giveaway: One lucky winner will receive a stunning Lancaster Armchair worth £1100.
This beautifully crafted traditional armchair has classic buttoned detail on the back seat and would make a distinguished addition to any room
For your chance to win, just answer this question: What county does Lancaster sit within? Go to their website to discover more furniture for your home.
What county does Lancaster sit within?
Enter your first name and select an option below:
* Lancashire <-------------
Laura Ashley competition
1. The prize draw is open to individuals in the UK residents aged 18 or over. Any person or persons connected with By Design (UK) Limited t/a "mydeco", Laura Ashley, without limit, their families, agents, or anyone else involved in the administration of this offer are not eligible to enter.
2. All entries must be received by midnight 29 March, 2011.
3. Each entrant who enters their email into the competition page on the mydeco site will be subscribed to mydeco’s weekly e-mail (from which you can unsubscribe at any time), but it is possible for you to enter the competition and not receive that e-mail information. To do so, simply send mydeco (UK) Limited t/a "mydeco", Newcombe House, 45 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3LQ stating ‘Biome Lifestyle’. Please remember to include your name, address and contact phone number with your entry. All valid entries will go into the draw.
4. There will be one winner who will receive a stunning Lancaster Armchair worth £1100.
5. The prizes must be accepted as offered (there are no cash alternatives) and they are non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. The winner will be selected at random on 30 March 2011 and the winner will be notified by email or post within 7 days. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn after 28 days of the original draw.
14. By Design (UK) Limited reserves the right to replace the prize with a product of equal value, if necessary.
15. The winner will be asked to confirm their postal address before the prize is awarded.
16. Details of the winner may be posted on the mydeco website.
17. By entering this competition, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions above.
18. Promoter: By Design (UK) Limited t/a "mydeco", Newcombe House, 45 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3LQ and is registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act.