A language course with Rosetta Stone
There are few better ways to ingratiate yourself in the culture of a new holiday destination than by getting to grips with the local language. That's why we've teamed up with Rosetta Stone to offer two AOL Travel readers the chance to win a six-month online subscription to learn a language of their choice.
Offering courses in a huge range of languages, from Dutch to Japanese, Rosetta Stone makes becoming multi-lingual more engaging than you ever imagined possible. In six months, you'll be competent in conversation in your chosen language as well as having adopted a vast range of other skills too.
The interactive software the company provides works across all your devices, whether that's a laptop, tablet or even your mobile phone - so you can learn on the go.
Knowing the language of a place you're visiting takes you from being an observer to someone who can really get involved with the surroundings and the local people. No longer will you be restricted to following a guide book, you'll gain a more authentic experience that you'll remember forever.
Learning a language, if occasionally polished, is a skill that you'll keep for the rest of your life, and is sure to open many, many doors around the globe. So, don't delay, enter now for the chance to explore the world in a brand new way.
For your chance to win one of two six-month online subscriptions with Rosetta Stone, submit your details in the form below before 29 July 2014.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel, Rosetta Stone and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, Rosetta Stone and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be two winners.
The prize(s) will consist of a six-month online subscription with Rosetta Stone in the language of the winner's choice.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 29 July 2014 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 30 July 2014 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 29 July 2014.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter