Win a Leo Diamond limited-edition pendant worth £3,250 from Ernest Jones
Prize:Leo Diamond Limited-edition pendant worth £3250 from Ernest Jones.
How many years is Leo Diamonds celebrating at Ernest Jones?
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
Terms associated with this competition:
Competition entry is online only and open from 26.9.2016 and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 10 November. There is one prize only as stated. This competition is also appearing in InStyle magazine. Competition open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of the Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.Promoter: Signet Trading Limited, Imperial Place, 3 Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, HertfordshireWD6 1JN.
1. The promoter of the competition ("Competition") is Signet Trading Limited (the "Promoter") which has its registered offices located at Imperial Place 3, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JN and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03768979.
2. The Competition is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, ("TIUK"), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
3. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition (“Winner”).
4. The Winner will win the following: one (1) Leo Diamond Limited Edition Pendant, with a standard retail price of £3,250. The product code is SKU 5113113 (the "Prize").
5. The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize.
6. The Competition will open on the 26 September 2016 and the closing date is 23.59 on 10 November 2016.
7. The Competition will run on the following website www.instyle.co.uk/ernestjones ("Competition Website").
8. To enter the Competition, entrants ("Entrant") must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with their contact details as per the instructions on the Competition Website.
9. The Competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of the Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
10. Your entry into the Competition (“Entry”) is not dependent on any purchase.
11. Participants can only enter the Competition online, via the link to the Competition Website specified in these terms and conditions. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
12. Only one Entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Competition Website.
13. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. By submitting an Entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Competition will be drawn between the 11 November and the 30 November 2016. Winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
15. The Winner will be notified by telephone only on or before the 1 December 2016.
16. The Prize will be dispatched by Promoter via special delivery within 7 days of the Winner providing TIUK/Promoter with their UK postal address.
17. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 7 calendar days, or if the Winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Promoter and TIUK reserve the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
18. The decision of Promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
19. Failure to respond to information requested by TIUK or Promoter, failure to provide a valid UK address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
20. The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
21. Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. TIUK and Promoter also reserve the right to cancel individual entries without liability to affected participants where such entries do not (in the opinion of TIUK and Promoter) enter into the spirit of the Competition or if the security or proper administration of the Competition or the validity of an Entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Promoter may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
24. The Winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
25. TIUK will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the closing date of the competition requesting details of the winner, and who encloses a self-addressed envelope, to the address set out above.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.