a liquidising food blender
As we move away from the inevitable overindulgence from the Christmas period to New Year’s resolutions at the start of 2015, it’s time to ditch the mulled wine and mince pies for something a little lighter such as scrumptious soup or smoothie. So, to celebrate the New Year Canned Food UK is giving you the chance to win a liquidising food blender, which is a chic addition to any kitchen.
If you’re looking for a quick meal to rustle up, why not try our Magic Bean Soup recipe? This dish is perfect for lunch or dinner and can be whipped up in just 15 minutes. Or, alternatively try our Turkey, Bacon and Lentil Soup which contains plenty of fibre to leave you feeling fuller for longer! The no-fuss, convenience of using canned lentils, which requires no overnight soaking, means that you can save your energy for enjoying time with your family in the New Year.
Our low calorie Minestrone Soup is a perfect winter warmer if Jack Frost has come to visit and makes it easy to be healthy, especially whilst the remnants of Christmas indulgence such as chocolate and sweets linger in the store cupboard. What’s more, the high levels of Vitamin C can help to protect against immune system deficiencies and cardiovascular disease.
For those of you with a sweet tooth, why try one of our smoothies? Our Banana Smoothie with Red Berries and Honey is great for those on the go and is packed with two portions of your 5-A-DAY. Or, if that doesn’t take your fancy, try our Mango, Apricot and Coconut Smoothie, it’s so quick and easy to make and tastes delicious too.
Why not visit the Canned Food UK recipe database where you can find these scrumptiously filling recipes and many more, including our Crab and Noodle Soup and Very Berry Smoothie.
So, for your chance to win a liquidising food blender which will help you to get making these delicious recipes, simply answer the following question and enter below:
What three canned food ingredients are featured in the Tuscan Bean Soup recipe?
Answer : Canned carrots, canned vegetable soup and canned baked beans
Completion message :
Thank you, your entry has been submitted
1.These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. ‘Canned Food UK’ refers to Canned Food UK, Canned Food UK members, and agents connected with the competition.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Canned Food UK, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
3.Unless otherwise specified, you may enter the Competition as many times as you like however where a winner has been selected and Canned Food UK discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has used any software or automated process either to answer questions or to make bulk entries, Canned Food UK may select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
4. One or fewer competitions will run on the Canned Food UK website each month.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Canned Food UK reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Canned Food UK reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Canned Food UK reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
7. Canned Food UK will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Canned Food UK takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
8. Canned Food UK will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage arising out of the winner's (or their guest's) use or enjoyment of the prize.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. The competition manager’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No undue correspondence will be entered into.
12. Canned Food UK reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Canned Food UK reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable.
13. By ticking the box marked ‘Tick here if you would like to receive our Canned Food UK newsletter’, entrants agree to receiving future Canned Food UK newsletters via email. Email addresses will not be used for any other purpose.