Win a luxurious holiday to Dubrovnik, Croatia!
Don’t miss your chance to win a seven-night stay for two in Europe’s hottest destination. Your prize includes stay at the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel 4*+, 2 return Croatia Airlines flights from London to Dubrovnik, return airport hotel transfers to Dubrovnik, daily buffet breakfast and dinner, free spa entrance and treatment and a Dubrovnik walking tour with a professional guide.
The multiple award winning Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel 4*+ is located on the tranquil green Babin Kuk peninsula, surrounded by a whole string beaches, yet still close to the Old Town. With its stylish accommodation, dazzling wellness features, mouth-watering gastro choices and a whole range of other services to choose from, it will provide you with the perfect sanctuary after a day of exploring the city.
For more information on the Valamar Hotels and Resorts click here.
For more information on Croatia Airlines click here and to see where they fly to and from click here.
1. Promoter: Big Web UK LTD t/a Feelunique (the ‘Sponsor), Berkshire House 168-173 High Holborn, WC1V 7AA UK. Do not send any entries to this address they will not be accepted.
2. Entries will be accepted from 00:00 Monday 1st May 2017 until 23:59 Sunday 30th June 2017.
3. This is a UK only giveaway. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion. There can only be one entry per household.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Internet access required.
6. The Promotion is limited to strictly one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
The entrant must enter using only a social media account subscribed to and registered in his/her name. The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/ Account associated with the winning entry.
7. Entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, agents, or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, incomplete or undelivered entries, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The prize includes:
2 return Croatia Airlines economy flights from London to Dubrovnik airport (flights are direct or via Zagreb, Croatia), taxes and one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 23kg, please read baggage information http://www.croatiaairlines.com/Travel-info).
-Return airport hotel transfers in Dubrovnik
7-night's accommodation at the Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel 4*+
Daily rich buffet breakfast and dinner.
Complimentary use of the Spa and wellness area.
One partial body massage (back or legs, 25 minutes) per person in the hotel's Raugsa Spa wellness centre.
Dubrovnik (historical city centre) walking tour with professional guide.
Early check-in (10 a.m.)/Late check-out on the day of departure (4 p.m.) - subject to availability.Room upgrade (subject to availability).
Free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel.
Room upgrade (subject to availability).
9. The prize excludes:
Any form of travel or medical insurance/ visas.
Any accommodation extras (e.g. telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc.)
Any personal expenses and spending money.
10. The potential winners will be notified within 2 weeks after the relevant closing date using the contact details used for entry.
11. The winner will have 7 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
12. The prize is subject to availability. The prize is valid from September 1st 2017 until June 30th 2018. Prior reservation is necessary, at least a month in advance, dates based on when the hotel is open and availability.
13. Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
14. By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
15. Winners are responsible for providing correct contact details and information for themselves if and when requested. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner
16. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provided and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on the site.
17. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the internet may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the internet. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims/votes delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
18. Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities and subsequently withdrawn from the websites.
19. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission when providing contact details for fulfillment, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Communication line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems,networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
e. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of their pack.
20. Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be invalid.
21. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstance.
22. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.
23. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
27. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.