1. The promoters are: The Bay Tree Food Co Ltd whose registered office is 5 Lawrence Hill Business Centre, Saxon Way, Wincanton, Somerset, BA9 9RT and field&flower whose registered office is Unit 1, 4 Morie Street, London, SW181SL.
2. Employees of The Bay Tree Food Co Ltd and field&flower or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Winner must receive the prize to an address within field&flower delivery area on either 21st, 22nd or 23rd December 2016. You can check our delivery area here. The promoters cannot guarantee disruptions to prize delivery.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. To enter simply answer the question and fill in your details on the online form found at https://www.thebaytree.co.uk/fieldandflower
8. There is 1 hamper to be won with an individual product value of £85.
9. Closing date for entry will be 11th December 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
11. The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
12. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
13. The closest guess will be selected as the winner. In the event of two or more entries being the closest or correct guess one winner will be chosen at random from those entries.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoters decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
18. To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected]
four weeks after the closing date.