win a luxury cruise around the Eastern Caribbean for two.
Courtesy of Norwegian Cruise Line, we’re offering one lucky reader and a companion the chance to board the Norwegian Escape and set sail through the islands of St Thomas, Tortola and Nassau on a seven-night cruise around the Eastern Caribbean.
Once onboard, the lucky winner and guest are free to enjoy the ship’s Thermal Suite – perfect for a relaxing break – where they’ll find the steam room, sauna, hydrotherapy pool and more. This will be followed by a complimentary hot stone massage in the Mandara Spa – all with beautiful views of the Caribbean. Also included is a night’s dining at one of the ship’s speciality restaurants, as well as the Ultimate Drinks Package, worth more than $500 (approximately £380) per person. There’s also a wealth of onboard entertainment to enjoy – from Broadway shows to a comedy club. On the islands themselves, there’s plenty to explore: try snorkelling, swimming with dolphins or simply savour the sandy beaches. This fantastic prize includes return flights from London to Miami, where the Norwegian Escape sets sail from, and a balcony stateroom to share.
You have successfully entered this prize draw. Good luck!
1. Entry to prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate family of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 on 9 November 2016.
3. There is one winner of the prize draw which will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing date. The winner will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date.
4. There is one prize. The prize is a seven-night Norweigian Cruise Lines Eastern Caribbean cruise from Miami, Florida, USA onboard the Norwegian Escape for two adults (one adult must be aged 21+) sharing a balcony stateroom. The prize includes return economy flights from London Heathrow to Miami International Airport, airline taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 20kgs), airport to cruise return transfers, government taxes, port expenses and fees, Ultimate Drinks Package (alcoholic beverages for adults 21+, drinks package terms apply www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package) for the duration of the cruise, buffet meals in specified complimentary dining rooms, one evening meal in one of the speciality restaurants to the total value of $70pp, two day passes to the Thermal Suite and a hot stone massage each in the Mandara Spa®.
5. The cruise itinerary is (subject to change and availability): Miami (Florida); St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands); Tortola (British Virgin Islands); Nassau (Bahamas); Miami (Florida). The itinerary of the cruise is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
6. The cruise must be booked by 15 April 2017, for one of the following departure dates, 10, 12 December 2016; 7, 14, 21, 28 January 2017; 4, 18, 25 February 2017; 4, 11, 18, 25 March 2017; 8, 22, 29 April 2017; 6, 20 May 2017; 3, 17 June 2017, 1, 15 July 2017; excluding school holiday periods. All dates are subject to cruise and flight availability.
7. The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas/ESTA or complying with other regulations prior to departure. Winner and travel guest must visit the website: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ and complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the USA – winner and guest will NOT gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application.
8. The prize does not include travel insurance, UK airport transfers, on-shore excursions, drinks not included within the Ultimate Drinks Package, spending money, personal expenses, à la carte or cover charge dining in speciality restaurants, spa treatments other than stated, service charges of $13.50 per person per day (service charge subject to change and must be paid at time of booking), gratuities, activities for which a fee is payable and any other holiday expenditure.
9. The prize must be taken by the named winner. Full Norwegian Cruise Line booking conditions apply including all applicable exclusions and limitations of liability under the Athens Convention Relating to the Carriage of Passengers and Their Luggage by Sea as amended by the 2002 Protocol. By accepting the prize, the prize winner agrees to any reasonable publicity in relation to the prize. Once the prize is booked, no changes can be made by the prize winner.
10. Norwegian Cruise Line Booking Conditions apply and can be found here: www.ncl.co.uk/helpful-information/booking-conditions
11. Neither Tesco nor the prize supplier are liable for costs or expenses sustained outside of what is described, insofar as such liability can be limited in law.