Terms & conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. To Enter: Answer the question above.
2. Who May Enter: Drawing is open to Moneywise readers aged 18+ who are legal residents of the United Kingdom. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Drawing: (a) employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers or employees; (b) officers, employees or agents of any organisations directly involved with this Drawing, including any co-Sponsor of the Drawing; (c) immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) and (b) above. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Selection of Winner: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1 February 2015 from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all respects. The winner will be contacted by email or phone. If the winner does not acknowledge acceptance of the prize within 14 days of being contacted, Moneywise has the right to select another winner at random. The same 14 day time limit applies.
4. Eligibility; Sponsor Responsibility. The winner ("Winner") must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Rules in order to qualify for the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure of its website during the Survey Period, including any telephone problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at the website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any material related to the Drawing, all of which may affect a person's ability to participate in the Drawing.
5. Prizes. One (1) winner will receive an eight (8) night Caribbean fly cruise onboard the Carnival Breeze ("Grand Prize") for the Winner and one (1) travel guest ("Travel Guest"). Grand Prize will include (i) One Ocean View Stateroom and (ii) Roundtrip flights for two people: from London to Miami. Government taxes and fees are included in Grand Prize and are subject to change. Category restrictions and exclusions apply.
Winner and Travel Guest must sign and return a travel/publicity release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (including but not limited to a valid government issued and approved travel documents) required for travel. If Grand Prize is cancelled after ticketing, for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Full names are required for Winner and Travel Guest and no name changes are allowed.
All applicable taxes on the Grand Prize are solely the responsibility of the Winner.
No cash redemptions. Grand Prize is non-transferrable, cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be substituted (except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value), and may not be sold or combined with any other offer.
6. Claiming Prize: Potential Winners are not official winners of any prize, unless and until he/she has been verified and notified that verification is complete. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. As a condition of winning the Grand Prize, the Winner and Travel Guest must complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release ("Document"), where permitted by law, and any other applicable forms required by a taxing authority, within ten (10) days of receipt of written prize notification, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Further, by accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner consents to Promotion Parties' (defined herein) use (or non-use) of Winner's and, where applicable, Winner's Travel Guest's name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all business purposes including advertising and promotional activities and media and other activities and communications, without additional compensation in their sole discretion, unless prohibited by law, without compensation.
7. Dispute as to Identity. In case of dispute as to the identity of any online entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. As used in this Drawing, "Authorised Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential Winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such Winner is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
8. Notification: Winners will be notified by email/phone to the email address/phone number provided by entrant. If any correspondence from the Sponsor or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the Grand Prize will be forfeited. The Drawing is void where prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to participants' or any other persons' computers relating to or resulting from participation in this promotion; inability to access the entry websites or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, illegible, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website.
10. Choice of Law and Forum: Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Drawing and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules shall take place in Miami, Florida, U.S., in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, and shall be referred to and finally resolved by a single arbitrator appointed under the Rules, and in accordance with the procedures of the American Arbitration Association, which rules and procedures are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
11. Release: As a condition of entry into the Drawing, all entrants agree, and by accepting Prize, Winner agrees, to release Carnival Cruise Lines and its parent, affiliates, sister companies, directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, and distributors (collectively "Promotion Parties") from and against any and all liability, claims, costs, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in the Drawing, receipt, ownership or use of the Grand Prize awarded, including but not limited to any travel related thereto, or any typographical or other error in these Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or modify, terminate or suspend this Drawing (or any portion thereof) should fraud or any unauthorised human intervention or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Drawing.
Under no circumstances shall entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, and entrants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.