Win a luxury four-day gourmet adventure for two in Barcelona with SEAT
We’ve teamed up with SEAT to give away a fantastic prize that includes four-star accommodation and dinner at one of Spain’s best restaurants.
The vibrant city of Barcelona is filled with first-rate tapas bars, outstanding architecture and world-class culture. Enter our competition and you could win a luxury stay at a four-star hotel in the heart of the Catalonian capital.
The lucky winner and their guest will embark on an exciting guided tour of Barcelona’s foodie hotspots. They’ll visit the Santa Caterina food market, with its brightly coloured mosaic roof, walk along charming Carrer Petritxol, famous for its cafes serving delicious hot chocolate, and sample local delicacies within the Gothic Quarter, including chocolate, nougat, cured meats, cheese, olive oil, dried fruits and wine. Fine dining is also on the menu, with an unforgettable dinner at the two-Michelin-star AbaC restaurant, where renowned chef Jordi Cruz and his talented team prepare creative fare, such as oysters with white asparagus, roasted suckling lamb and cotton candy with yogurt, crunchy biscuits and violet ice cream (pictured, top right). The prize also includes return flights to Barcelona, private transfers, three nights’ accommodation on a bed-and breakfast basis and travel insurance.
Where is the SEAT design centre?* A: Madrid, B: Valencia or C: Barcelona
Answer: c) barcelonahttp://www.volkswagenag.com/content/vwcorp/info_center/en/news/2015/06/What_goes_into_designing_a_showcar.html
Barcelona is "our home and our inspiration", adds Mesonero-Romanos. In fact, the SEAT Design Centre in Martorell is the epicentre of the company's design activity, and spreads out to include several locations in nearby Barcelona
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Thanks for your entry
Terms and Conditions−
1) This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over and entrants must not be employees (nor the family of employees) of John Brown, Waitrose Ltd, SEAT or anyone else professionally linked with the competition.
2) The closing date is 23.59 on 26th October 2016. Winners will be picked at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
3) The result of the competition is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
4) The prize includes return flights for two people to Barcelona, Spain. Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel in Barcelona, three nights’ accommodation on a bed-and-breakfast basis at a four-star hotel and travel insurance. Also included is a Barcelona gourmet food walking tour for two people and dinner on one night at the two-Michelin star AbaC restaurant.
5) Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank holidays (both UK and Spain). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
6) Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
7) Hotel is classed as 4 star and is based on two people sharing twin or double room with en-suite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
8) Gourmet food walking tour is subject to availability at time of booking. Tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
9) Dinner is at Abac restaurant and must be reserved in advance. Winner and friend to enjoy dinner from the A la carte set menu excluding drinks. Restaurant is open seasonally – please check for times.
10) Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
11) All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of the prize provider’s initial correspondence with them.
12) All stated prize values are at the supplier’s recommended retail price and are correct at the time of printing. John Brown excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused in connection to any competition.
13) All elements of the prize are subject to availability and non-transferable, and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party without the prior agreement of SEAT.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15) One entry per person. Multiple entries, submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be regarded as proof of delivery. Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be ineligible for the draw.
18) All entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules, and in winning the prize, the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of the tour.
19) While every attempt will be made to contact the prize winner, the prize will be deemed forfeited if it has not been claimed by four weeks after the closing date (unless otherwise stated), and the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
20) The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE to Waitrose Food, John Brown Media, 8 Baldwin Street, London, EC1V 9NU to be received after 26th October 2016.
21) This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22) The promotor is John Brown Media, 8 Baldwin Street, London, EC1V 9NU.