LUXURY HOLIDAY FOR TWO
Now that holiday season is here and as a personal thank you,
we'd like to offer you the chance to escape on a luxury break
for you and a guest. We're proud to provide the finest hotels in
the world with decadent ensuite pampering experiences so as
one of three lucky winners, you'll be staying in our five-star
partner hotel in one of the beautiful locations below.
Maldives: 7 night-stay for 2 at the Dusit Thani Resort, Maldives including flights.
New York: 2 night-stay for 2 at Bryant Park Hotel, New York including return flights.
Barcelona: 2 night-stay for 2 at The Mercer Hotel, Barcelona including return flights.
All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. Molton Brown may at its sole discretion vary the rules of the competition.
2. Entries are to be submitted via www.moltonbrown.com/yourgetaway and completing the entry form. All mandatory boxes must be completed.
3. Competition closes on 7th September 2014. Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
5. The competition is open to residents of UK, US, Jersey, Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Molton Brown or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. You can gain additional entries to the prize draw by entering the name and email addresses of friends or family members. You will receive one additional entry for each friend or family member who successfully submits their own entry form for the prize draw. You must have the consent of the person whose contact details you are providing before you submit their details. By entering contact details above, you will be confirming that you have the necessary consent and that Molton Brown may contact the relevant person on your behalf to give them a chance to enter the prize draw. The contact details of your friends and family will be processed by our associate partner CACI Ltd for the purposes of sending the email but will not be passed to Molton Brown unless they successfully enter the prize draw. You can also gain additional entries by sharing the prize draw on your Facebook or Twitter page. You will receive one additional entry to the prize draw for each friend or family member who clicks on the link on your Facebook or Twitter post and successfully submits their own entry form for the prize draw. Molton Brown will not be responsible for any entries that are delayed or have not been transmitted due to a computer error which is beyond Molton Brown control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
8. There are three (3) prizes up for grabs as follows:
a. 1 x seven (7) night stay for the winner and a guest on a bed and breakfast basis at the Dusit Thani Hotel, Maldives;
b. 1 x two (2) night weekend stay for the winner and a guest on a bed and breakfast basis at The Mercer Hotel, Barcelona; and
c. 1 x two (2) night weekend stay for the winner and a guest on a bed and breakfast basis at the Bryant Park Hotel, New York.
One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received for each prize.
FOR EXACT DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS ATTACHED TO EACH PRIZE PLEASE SEE SECTIONS 9, 10 and 11 BELOW.
9. The winner's prize for the Dusit Thani, Maldives has specific conditions:
The holiday is for two adults and includes: seven nights stay in beach villa, and two economy, return flights. The holiday can be taken any time before 7th September 2015. The prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotions or discount. Holiday must be booked at least 12 weeks prior to preferred departure date. Original prize voucher to be presented at check-in at the resort, lost, stolen or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted
10. The winner's prize for The Mercer, Barcelona has specific conditions:
Blackout dates: 29,30,31 December 2014, 1&2 January, Mobile Congress from 28 February – 6 March, Easter week from 8-13 April 2015). Stay must be a Friday and Saturday night.
The holiday is for two adults and includes: a weekends stay (Friday and Saturday night) and two economy, return flights. The holiday must be taken before 7th September 2015. The prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotions or discount. Holiday must be booked at least 12 weeks prior to preferred departure date. Original prize voucher to be presented at check-in at the resort, lost, stolen or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted
11. The winner's prize for Bryant Park, New York has specific conditions:
Blackout dates: Not during first 2 weeks of December. Stay must be a Friday and Saturday night.
The holiday is for two adults and includes: a weekends stay (Friday and Saturday night) and two economy, return flights. The holiday can be taken before 7th September 2015. Holiday must be booked at least 12 weeks prior to preferred departure date. Original prize voucher to be presented at check-in at the resort, lost, stolen or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted
12. Booking will be confirmed depending on availability at the time of the winner's request.
13. International Flights will be confirmed depending on availability at the time of the winner's request.
14. The winner and guest will be responsible for their own travel insurance, transfers, taxes and personal expenditure including all other meals and other incidental costs. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have a valid passport with minimum 6 month validity beyond the return date, with at least two unstamped pages, and necessary travel visas.
15. Both competition winner and guest must be 18 years of age or older. Terms and Conditions of the carriers apply.
16. The winners will be chosen at random by CACI and will be notified [by Molton Brown] via email shortly after the competition closes.
17. In the event that Molton Brown cannot for any reason contact any prize winner within one (1) week of first attempting to do so, Molton Brown reserves the right to select another winner, who will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original winner.
18. Molton Brown reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that Molton Brown has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these terms. Any alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original winner.
19. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
20. The competition prize winner may be required to participate in any post-event publicity.
21. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter shall have no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the competition.
22. This competition will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the United Kingdom for any disputes arising out of this competition. If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and/or integrity of this competition, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this competition.
23. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the competition, we reserve the right to randomly select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the competition. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this competition by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future competition, so please play fairly!
24. The names of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5EU (stating the name of the competition), for one (1) month after the competition closes.
25. The promoter of the competition is Molton Brown Limited, 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 5EU.