Win a luxury holiday in Cuba - then review it
NB. Link states Malaysia Borneo, may get corrected.
Travelzest, the leading specialist in authentic luxury travel experiences, is looking for a volunteer to ‘test’ a seven-night luxury holiday for two people in Cuba.
Flights, accommodation and excursions will all be included – all you need to do in return is tell one of our writers all about your holiday when you get back.
You don’t need any special qualifications to enter – you just need to you love luxury holidays and travelling in style.
The holiday will include:
• Return flights from UK to Havana from Gatwick
• Airport transfer to hotel
• Three nights at Raquel, Havana in a double room with breakfast
• A full day city tour of Havana
• Internal flights to Cayo Santa Marina (return) including airport transfers
• Three night at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, Cayo Santa Maria in a twin or double standard room on all inclusive basis
• "Cruiser of the Sun" excursion, a catamaran ride (non-private excursion)
• Santa Clara excursion, including the famous city of Remedios. Includes a steam train ride, visit to cigar factory, lunch and visit to the Che Guevara's Mauseleum.
• One night at Raquel, Havana in a double room with breakfast
• Airport transfer to airport for return flight