A luxury week in Morocco - and then review it.
Travelzest, the leading specialist in authentic luxury travel experiences, is looking for a volunteer to ‘test’ an eight-night luxury holiday for two people with its Morocco specialist Best of Morocco.
Flights, accommodation and excursions will all be included – all you need to do in return is tell one of our writers all about your holiday when you get back.
You don’t need any special qualifications to enter – you just need to you love luxury holidays and travelling in style.
The holiday will include:
• Return flights from the UK to Marrakech
• Transportation by private vehicle to Villa Des Orangers in Marrakech
• A two-night stay at Villa Des Orangers including breakfast, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks. Includes one dinner at Villa Des Orangers during stay and one complimentary treatment at the Spa.
• Private road transfer from Marrakech to Skoura - approx. journey time: 4 - 5 hrs
• Two nights at Dar Ahlam, Skoura on an all-inclusive basis (All meals, snacks and beverages (softs, wines and alcoholic drinks) except French wines and champagne). Optional complimentary excursions: exclusive excursions by 4x4 with guide and driver; camel-back riding and traditional Moroccan cooking class.
• One night at the Dar Ahlam’s El Khiam Ahlam private desert camp on an all-inclusive basis
• One night at Dar Ahlam, Skoura on an all-inclusive basis
• Private road transfer from Skoura to Taroudant - approx. journey time: 5 - 6 hrs
• Two nights at the Gazelle d'or in Taroudant on a half-board basis
• Return transfer to Marrakech for return flight