A LUXURY HOLIDAY TO SYDNEY WITH QANTAS
From the soaring majesty of the iconic Sydney Opera House to the mighty stretch of the Sydney Harbour Bridge – and who could forget the bays of its famous beaches – Sydney delivers beyond the first heady hit of initial attraction. But like all the best love affairs, the city – and the surrounding state of New South Wales – offers far more than superficial allure. With its temperate climate, breathtaking beauty, world-class dining and first-class culture, this is a destination that inspires and delights, from that infatuating first visit to the deep connection that develops when you return time after time.
Qantas offers daily flights on its award-winning A380 fleet to Sydney from London Heathrow, with connections to 12 regional destinations across NSW. With four cabin classes to choose from there’s something to suit every traveller. And now Qantas, Destination NSW and Wexas Travel are offering you the chance to discover it for yourself.
One very lucky Harper’s Bazaar reader and a friend will start their holiday in style with return Qantas Premium Economy flights from London Heathrow to Sydney via Dubai. Located in a private 35-seat upper-deck cabin, Premium Economy feels special and it is, with extra-wide seats and leg rests for comfort. There’s a big screen for entertainment, and a menu inspired by top Australian chef Neil Perry, with wines to match. On arrival, you’ll enjoy five nights accommodation at newly reopened The Langham, Sydney – a five-star harbourside residence of unsurpassed elegance that is arguably the city’s most exclusive address. All rooms and suites offer harbour or city-skyline views for an experience that’s second to none.
Enter your details for your chance to win – good luck!
Completion message :
Thank you for your entry! Good luck!
1. The promoter is: WEXAS Ltd (company no 1820489), trading as WEXAS Travel, whose registered office is at Dorset House, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT.
2. Employees of WEXAS Travel, Qantas, Langham Hotels, Destination NSW, Harpers Bazaar or National Magazine Company Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The Competition is only open to persons aged 18 and above who are resident in the United Kingdom. Persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and address. Any entries from persons aged under 18 or resident outside of the UK will be automatically be disqualified.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. In the event that WEXAS Travel Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The closing date for entry will be 31st January 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
11. The prize is not transferable.
12. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries submitted.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by WEXAS Travel in its sole discretion).
16. WEXAS Travel accepts no responsibility for entries lost due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by requesting such information in writing and sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Attn: David Warne, WEXAS Travel, Dorset House, 27-45 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, WEXAS Travel will select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
23. WEXAS Travel accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
25. The prize must be redeemed via WEXAS Travel and contact details for redemption will be provided to the prize-winner.
26. The prize must be booked by 31 March 2015 and all travel must be completed by 30 November 2015 (no travel is permitted between 27 March – 27 April 2015).
27. The prize includes return Premium Economy flights for two people from London Heathrow to Sydney on a Qantas operated and marketed flight (taxes and charges included) and five nights’ accommodation at The Langham, Sydney in a twin or double room.
28. The prize is subject to seat availability of eligible Qantas flights and room availability at the Langham Hotel at the time of redeeming the prize.
29. If the prize-winner’s preferred dates are not available for any reason the nearest alternative dates that are available will be offered.
30. The prize-winner may opt to extend the travel dates within the permitted travel period to spend longer than 5 nights in Australia - any additional accommodation or other travel services required will be at the winner’s expense. WEXAS Travel can assist with further travel arrangements at the cost that applies at the time of making the arrangements.
31. The prize - and any additional travel services purchased in conjunction with the prize - will be ATOL-protected under the WEXAS Travel ATOL number 2873.
32. It is the prize-winner’s responsibility to ensure that they and their travelling companion have any immunisations that may be required or recommended for travel to Australia.
33. It is the prize-winner’s responsibility to ensure that they and their travelling companion have the necessary documents and authority to travel to Australia, including but not limited to a valid passport and an Australian visa or electronic travel authority.
34. WEXAS Travel, Qantas, Langham Hotels, Destination NSW, Harper's Bazaar and National Magazine Company Ltd will have no liability if the prize-winner is refused a visa or authorisation to enter to Australia for any reason and no alternative prize will be awarded.