A blissful two-night stay at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel – worth over £500
Scroll down to locate the "ENTER HERE".
With shorter days and chillier weather, we could all do with a perk-me-up break right now. Luckily, Laura Ashley is offering a reader, plus their guest, a two-night stay at the stunning Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel in Elstree, Hertfordshire. You can stroll through 10 acres of magnificent gardens, sleep deeply in a deluxe double room and enjoy fine dining (locally sourced food and an extensive wine list), plus breakfast.
And there’s more: 15 runners-up will each win a Laura Ashley Royal Bloom Dressing Table Box, scented candle, bath soak and silver-plated photo frame, all worth £104.
Thank you for entering.
Terms and Conditions:
• Entrants to this prize draw must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
• Purchase is not necessary.
• Employees and the immediate families of Boots UK Limited, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter.
• This prize draw closes at midnight on 29 December 2016.
• An independent person, selected by Boots, will randomly select the winner after
29 December 2016 from all valid entries.
• This prize draw is free to enter. Only one entry per person and per email address.
• Responsibility will not be accepted for the loss, delay or corruption of any data in transit, or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
• There is one main prize of a two-night stay for two (one winner, plus a guest) at Laura Ashley The Manor Hotel, Elstree, in Hertfordshire, worth £518. It includes dinner, bed (in a deluxe double room) and breakfast for the winner and their guest. Dates must be booked in advance, are subject to availability and exclude 10 and 11 February and 24, 25 and 26 December 2017. The break will need to be taken by 30 December 2017. Travelling expenses to and from the hotel for both the winner and their guest can be paid up to a maximum total of £100, inclusive.
• Plus, there are 15 runners-up prizes, each worth £104. Each prize includes a Laura Ashley Royal Bloom Dressing Table Box, worth £45 (contains nine items), Laura Ashley Royal Bloom Fragranced Candle, worth £14, Laura Ashley Royal Bloom Bath Soak, worth £10 (490ml), and Laura Ashley Home Silver-Plated Photograph Frame (10x8in; not available at Boots), worth £35.
• SLG will dispatch the prizes on receiving the winners’ details.
• The winners will be notified by 26 January 2017 by email. This must be acknowledged, via email, within 72 hours. Failure to respond means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries.
• Applicable prizes will be delivered by 23 February 2017 by recorded delivery.
• Responsibility will not be accepted for the loss, delay or any damage to prizes while being delivered.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
• We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
• The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoter of the prize draw is Boots UK Limited, 1 Thane Road, Nottingham NG90 1BS.
• The name and region of the winners may be obtained by writing to the following address after 26 January 2017: Boots Health & Beauty Magazine, Bankside 3, Redwood, 90 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SW.
• Boots.com and Redwood London reserve the right to amend and/or withdraw the prize draw at any time without prior notice