Win a holiday to Namibia
Fly in the award-winning comfort and hospitality of Qatar Airways to Windhoek. Arrive refreshed at The Olive Exclusive, an intimate boutique hotel in a tranquil corner of Namibia's capital, Windhoek. An easy 3 hour drive brings you to Okonjima; home to The AfriCat Foundation, an education and rehabilitation project set within a 20,000ha private reserve.
The AfriCat Foundation rehabilitates cheetahs, wild dogs, hyenas and leopards so there are opportunities to see these beautiful carnivores in their natural environment. While based for two nights at Okonjima Plains Camp you are invited to participate in cheetah-tracking on foot using radio tracking devices.
An easy 4 hour drive brings you to Ongava Private Game reserve, bordering Namibia's most famous National Park – Etosha. Stay for two nights in a palatial suite with private infinity plunge pool at Little Ongava from where you will set off on rewarding guided game drives within Ongava and Etosha Game Reserves.
Your Namibia journey ends with a final night at Erongo Wilderness Lodge perched within rugged granite kopjies of the Erongo Mountains. Enjoy magnificent views from your luxury tented chalet and guided walks in this spectacular landscape.
Please sign in/register, good luck!
NOTE: You do not have to tick the box re receiving info from Qatar Airways
Thank you. Your entry has been submitted.
Terms & Conditions
1. One (1) prize available. The prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together to return economy class Qatar Airways flights, including taxes and charges, departing from Heathrow to Windhoek connecting via Doha; 7 days Ford Ranger double cab 4x4, accommodation for two people sharing staying 1 night on a bed and breakfast basis at The Olive Exclusive in Windhoek, 2 nights half-board and activities at Okonjima Plains Camp, 2 nights with all meals and activities at Little Ongava, 1 night half-board and guided walks at Erongo Wilderness Lodge
2. Drivers must have at least 3 years uninterrupted driving experience on a full licence without serious accident or conviction in the last 2 years and have no more than 6 current penalty points.
3. Prize is valid only for travel 5 January 2017- 17 June 2017 inclusive, subject to availability.
4. The prize does not include travel arrangements between the prize winner's house and departure airport; the cost of any passports or travel documentation required for the prize winner or prize winner's guest to travel to Namibia; vaccinations; travel insurance; personal spending money; all drinks; any additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize-winner.
5. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas, travel insurance and any relevant vaccinations at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
6. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted for other benefits. Travel cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
7. Natural World Safaris will require a fully completed booking from the prize winner and adhere fully to Natural World Safaris booking conditions, full terms and conditions can be viewed on their website: www.naturalworldsafaris.com.
8. Prize must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure and booked by 5 January 2017 at the latest. Travel cannot be changed once the booking has been made. The return flight must be booked at the time of booking the flight departing the UK. Flights are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
9. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
11. Prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights.
12. Tickets are valid on Qatar Airways operating flights only.
13. Ticket to be issued in the winner's name and winner's guest's name only.
14. Embargo restrictions may apply. Subject to availability.
15. Once tickets are issued, no changes are permitted.
16. Heathrow Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equal value) if, in Heathrow Airport's sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
17. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
18. The prize must be taken on the dates stated within the competition terms and condition
19. No purchase necessary.
20. Entry is open to Heathrow Rewards members aged 18 and over with a UK residential address.
21. This competition is not open to employees of Qatar Airways, Namibia Tourist Board or any companies, agencies, families and Heathrow Airport Limited employees directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
22. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Failure to claim the prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
24. Only one entry per member will be eligible.
25. The closing date for entries is 17 November 2016. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
26. The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Heathrow Airport Limited by the closing date.
27. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within fourteen (14) days, no further draws will take place, as Heathrow Airport Limited's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
28. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
29. By opting in to receive Qatar Airways marketing you give consent for your personal information: name, email address and post code, to be given to Qatar Airways for marketing purposes only.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
31. The prize draw promoter is Heathrow Rewards, Heathrow Airports Limited, The Compass Centre, 1st Floor, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW.