Win a luxury seven-night stay in Malaysia
National Geographic Traveller (UK) has teamed up with Malaysia Airlines and the St. Regis brand to offer a twin-centre holiday for two in The St. Regis Langkawi and The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, including seven nights’ accommodation and return business class flights.
The winner will receive a three-night stay in a Deluxe Room with breakfast at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, plus afternoon tea in the hotel’s Drawing Room; a four-night stay with breakfast in the St. Regis Suite at The St. Regis Langkawi, including luxury chauffeured transfers to and from the airport; and business class flights from Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur, and onward to Langkawi, with Malaysia Airlines.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of which country?
Kuala Lumpur, is the national capital of Malaysia as well as its largest city(94 sq mi!).
NOTE: Postcode letters must be entered in UPPER CASE.
'Your Entries' > 0
Deadline: 15 December 2016 at 23.59 GMT
Terms & Conditions
There is one prize consisting of a seven-night holiday for two people to Malaysia
The prize includes: Return business class flights from Heathrow to Kuala Lumpur, and onward to Langkawi, for two people with Malaysia Airlines; a three-night stay in a Deluxe Room with breakfast at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur; afternoon tea in the Drawing Room at The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur; a four-night stay with breakfast in the St. Regis Suite at The St. Regis Langkawi; chauffeured transfers to and from the airport.
The prize does not include: travel arrangements between the prize winner’s place of residence and London Heathrow; the cost of any passports, visas or travel documentation required for the prize winner to travel to Malaysia; travel insurance; personal spending money; or any food, drink or additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
Hotel Terms and Conditions:
The prize is valid until 15 December 2017, and the stay must be completed by this date. Blackout periods apply, including Easter, Summer Peak season, Christmas & New Year and half term school holidays.
Flight Terms & Conditions:
1. The ticket/s you have been awarded is non transferable & non re-routeable in any way. This means that your ticket cannot be transferred into another person’s name and it cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and cannot be changed to any origin or destination. All flights are to depart and arrive from London Heathrow Airport (LHR/T4).
2. The ticket is valid for use until until 15 December 2017, avoiding Easter, Summer Peak season, Christmas & New Year and half term school holidays. All seats are subject to availability at the time of booking.
3. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together on the same flights/dates. Flight booking must be made at least 1 month before departure and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Malaysia Airlines shall pay any applicable transportation taxes and government imposed fees related to the prize.
5. Prize does not include travel on oneworld carriers or designated codeshare flights where Malaysia Airlines is not the operating carrier. All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
6. Except as otherwise provided, the prizewinner and their travelling companion (the “winners”) are responsible for: any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, ground transportation, accommodation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for overnight layover, meals and beverages, service charges and entertainment. The winners will be responsible for their own travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure they have a valid passport each and obtain any necessary vaccination or visas for their trip.
7. Prize tickets are not entitled to any Upgrades, Access to Golden Lounges and Excess Baggage. Mileage accrual is not available for this complimentary ticket.
8. Once tickets are issued they are non-changeable, non-refundable, or upgradeable. Once booked, the origin and destination, flight time and date of travel cannot be changed. Stopovers are not permitted. Flights are subject to Malaysia Airlines’ terms and conditions of carriage, which can be found at www.malaysiaairlines.com/uk
9. The prize winner is solely responsible for declaring details of any award provided under the promotion to HMRC and for paying any tax liability which may arise.
The entire prize is subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. No purchase necessary for entry.
Once notified, the winner must reply within two weeks to make arrangements to take the prize.
The winner must ensure they comply in full with all relevant customs and immigration requirements, including the appropriate passport and visa requirements. The winner must take out adequate travel insurance.
All tickets in connection with the competition are non-exchangeable and cannot be transferred to third parties. In the event of cancellation by winners, for whatever reason, no alternative need be given. Once the booking is confirmed reservations cannot be changed.
APL Media Limited retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
Only one entry per named entrant and email address will be accepted.
The winner agrees that their name may be used in publicity material relating to the competition.
The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over. The competition closes 15 December 2016 at 11.59pm GMT. The winner will be drawn at random from entries received before this time. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
The competition is not open to employees or associates of APL Media Limited, Malaysia Airlines, St Regis, Tourism Malaysia, or anyone connected with the administration of the competition, or their families.
The promoter is APL Media Limited, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL. Usual terms and conditions apply. For details visit natgeotraveller.co.uk/terms-conditions/#competition