a luxury stay at Grayshott Spa, Surrey worth £2500
Enjoy an 'Ultimate' three-night stay for two guests at Grayshott Spa in Surrey, including the very best accommodation, treatments and delicious spa cuisine, worth more than £2,500
The competition winner and a guest will experience the finest of Grayshott with a three-night all-inclusive ‘Ultimate' Grayshott stay: the very best accommodation and treatments, all meals, complimentary Champagne and gifts on arrival and room service. The stay includes an Essence of Grayshott full body treatment, combining the finest of Grayshott's holistic therapies, and a further spa treatment each day, chosen from an extensive menu of facials, natural therapies, massage and body therapies.
Celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, Grayshott Spa is a historic country house set in a quiet rural location in the Surrey countryside, yet only one hour from London, offering 59 bedrooms, 36 treatment rooms and 47 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds. Facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, separate male and female spas, gym, exercise classes, two restaurants and a cinema.
Renowned for its highly trained therapists, holistic treatments, extensive facilities and award-winning spa cuisine, Grayshott offers spa stays and days, health programmes and recuperation stays, and is the perfect place to de-stress, detox, get fit, recuperate or simply relax.
For those addressing health issues, the Grayshott Health regime is an intensive seven-night programme designed to restore health and wellbeing, with departing guests reporting significant weight loss and a reduction in bloating, blood pressure, joint pain, backache and skin problems, as well as assistance with diabetes and sleep issues.
Closing date for entry is 31 August 2014, 23:55 GMT.
How many Kickstarter backers helped fund Good and Proper Tea?
Answer : 372
Completion message :
Your entry was successful. Good luck!
1. Open to UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Cedar Communications and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Employees of Grayshott Spa or its affiliates are not eligible to receive the prize.
2. This promotion is void where this promotion is prohibited.
3. The prize is a three night 'Ultimate' Grayshott stay for two people
4. To enter: submit your answer to the question, along with your contact details, on the form below.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The prize includes:
a) A three night stay in a Manor House room for two people.
b) All meals and soft beverages during the stay.
c) An Essence of Grayshott spa treatment and two further spa treatments each[up to the value of £170] . Subject to availability.
7. All additional charges incurred during the stay are to be paid for upon departure.
8. The prize does not include flights, airport transfers, tourist visas, travel insurance, (mandatory) passports, meals (unless otherwise stated), any applicable taxes not included in the price of the ticket or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be combined with any other offer, is only available during a trip booked under this promotion and has no cash value. There is no cash alternative, except where the promoter, for reasons outside of their control, is not able to provide the stated prize, in which case the winner will receive a prize equal or greater value.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited.
11. All bookings must be made a minimum of 6 weeks in advance and is subject to availability and certain black out dates, including bank holidays. Cancellations must be received at least 7 days prior to arrival date or winner will forfeit the prize. All travel must be taken by 28 February 2015.
12. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
13. No responsibility is accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The closing date for entries is 11.55pm GMT on 31 August 2014.
15. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received under the supervision of an independent observer.
16. The promotion decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal of greater value.
18. The names and counties of the winners will be made available upon request.
20. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize. An indemnity waiver may be required from all travellers.
22. By taking part in this promotion all entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: British Airways