This Competition is intended for participation in the United Kingdom only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United Kingdom. You may not enter if you are not eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry and a legal resident of and located in the United Kingdom.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed or otherwise associated with Facebook or Twitter. Any information gathered is disclosed to Citizen Watch United Kingdom. Using any Citizen Watch UK features outside of the competition application will not increase your chances of winning.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED.
2014 Citizen Watch UK Competitions (“Competitions”) are administered by Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD are open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Citizen Watch United Kingdom Ltd, reserves the right to conduct other versions of this Competition with different methods of entry, official rules, and prizes.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Simply like www.facebook.com/citizenwatch.co.uk on Facebook or follow Citizen_Watch on Twitter and enter your details using the competition application to be entered. Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or incomplete entries. Limit one (1) entry per person unless otherwise stated by Citizen. Competition closes 31st January 2015.
2. PRIZES: One £2,000 voucher valid for use at Mr & Mrs Smith. This prize will be managed by The Flight Centre UK LTD and will be booked through them with Smith Global LTD. This voucher can be used for, but not limited to travel, accommodation, spa treatment and dinning. If a reservation is to the value of £2,000 for any spend greater than that of the voucher the prize winner is responsible. Any prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Prize is non-transferable, no cash alternatives will be given and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein or at Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD’s sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes can only be sent to valid UK postal addresses registered with Royal Mail.
4. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: The prize winner will receive a notification using the telephone number provided by the applicant. If a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, voice and address (city) on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation except where prohibited by law. Failure of winner to comply with the above prize claim requirements for any reason, or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable, or the determination that the winner is ineligible to receive a prize, may result in forfeiture of the prize. Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, is not responsible for any change of e-mail, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. If a winner is found to be in violation of any of these Official Rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize. Any prizes not claimed within 28 days will be forfeit.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This Competition is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Officers, employees, and directors of Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, Administrators and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers (all such individuals and entities referred to collectively as the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective dependants, immediate household members (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and individuals residing in their same household are not eligible to participate.
6. GENERAL RULES:BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS COMPETITION, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES AND TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS CITIZEN WATCH UNITED KINGDOM LTD, FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION, OR THE DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING OF ENTRY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREIN, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY PARTIES OTHER THAN CITIZEN WATCH UNITED KINGDOM LTD, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRIZE AWARDED, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT).. By entering, entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws the United Kingdom without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors or advertising/promotion agencies (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. INTERNET: The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any person who uses or attempts to use such means to enter the Competition will be disqualified from participation in the Competition and will be ineligible to receive a prize. Additionally, entrants may not register with multiple email addresses nor use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register/play multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD’s discretion. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Competition, Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition. In the event that the Competition is cancelled or terminated prior to the stated end date, Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, will randomly select the winner for the Competition from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation/termination. Proof of entering information on Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD’s Website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD,. Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, is not responsible for electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Citizen Watch United Kingdom Ltd, on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, or for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition or the downloading or accessing of any materials in this Competition. Citizen Watch United Kingdom LTD, is further not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. All incomplete or otherwise non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CITIZEN WATCH UNITED KINGDOM LTD, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner based on an e-mail address, the potential winning entry will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry, provided such person meets the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. “Authorised account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. NAMES OF WINNERS: For the names of the prize winners, available after closing date send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Citizen Watch UK, Win A Watch Competition, 19The Business Centre, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2QY. Citizen Watch UK will us the winner’s details for publicity purposes online at www.citizenwatch.co.uk, www.Facebook.com/citizenwatch.co.uk and www.twitter.com/citizen_watch
10. CITIZEN WATCH UNITED KINGDOM LTD: 19 The Business Centre, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2QY