The 11-inch MacBook Air lasts up to 9 hours between charges and the 13-inch model lasts up to an incredible 12 hours. So from your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 10 hours of iTunes film playback on the 11-inch model and up to 12 hours on the 13-inch model. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up where you left off
1. The competition opens on 7 August 2016 and ends at 6:00 pm on 7 September 2016.
2. The prize a Macbook Air for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address/ email address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions