To celebrate the start of the UK Jazz Apple season we’re offering up a bumper prize in this month’s competition so make sure you enter and you could be the lucky winner. The fantastic prize is an 11inch Macbook Air with a 1.6GHz Dual Core Intel Processor and 4GB memory. To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the question below correctly and you will be entered into the prize draw.
Which of the following is traditionally sung at New Year celebrations? *
Answer: Auld Lang Syne
1. The closing date is 11.59pm on Saturday 31st December 2016
2. Only one entry per person.
3. The winning entrant will be the first entry drawn at random from emails.
4. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. The winners will be notified by either email or phone within seven days of the closing date and it will also be posted on Facebook. The prize will be sent within 4 weeks of the closing date.
6. Jazz Apples decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into.
7. All entrants will automatically be added to the Jazz Apples Newsletter database. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and your details will not be passed on to any third parties.
8. The prize for the winner is an 11inch Macbook Air.