These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families).
3. Promotional Period: Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 on 31 December 2016.
4. Entry instructions: Entry is via https://www.tescoliving.com/saving-money/win-a-family-holiday-to-france. Participants must provide their full name, home address, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per participant. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted and all other entries will be disqualified.
6. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
7. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason. Such entries will not be accepted.
10. Winner selection: There is one winner. They will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing time and date.
11. Prize fund: There is one prize. The prize is for two adults (one adult must be aged 25+ for car hire) and two children aged 12 or under on date of travel, staying seven nights in a two-bedroom family treehouse, in the Dordogne, France. Further details are:
The prize includes return economy flights from London to Bordeaux-Mérignac airport (departure airport dependent on date of travel), taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 20kg), economy car hire, daily breakfast, three-course dinner on one evening in the treehouse, admission to Gardens of the Imagination (Les Jardins de l’Imaginaire), admission to Aquarium du Périgord Noir, a treetop adventure (participants must have a min. height of 1m 20cm) and a 10 minute sightseeing helicopter flight (min. age 5). All included activities are for two adults and two children.
The winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card in order to check-in to the accommodation for security deposit purposes. Security deposit money will only be taken if the accommodation terms and conditions of stay are not adhered to. Car hire provider will be confirmed prior to travel. One economy four-door car with comprehensive car insurance, unlimited mileage, theft waiver deductible, collision damage waiver deductible and all local taxes to be collected from arrival airport and dropped off on departure. The named driver must be aged 25+, with a full clean UK driving license. Any drivers with less than three years’ driving experience, will need to pay a supplementary cost for car hire. A valid credit card in the name of the named driver, with available funds of up to €1000, will be required for security deposit purposes when hiring the car.
Prize must be taken 12 months from prize notification, excluding 21 December 2017 to 5 January 2018, Easter Sunday and all UK and French bank holiday weekends, subject to availability.
The prize winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s) and securing any necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure.
The prize does not include travel insurance, meals and drinks other than stated, travel to UK departure airport, UK airport parking, fuel, motorway tolls, spending money, activities other than stated or any other accommodation or car hire expenditure.
12. eOne (the prize supplier) makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law eOne shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
13. No additional, further or other costs or expenses (including travel expenses) are included in the prize unless stated. Such expenses shall in no circumstances be reimbursed by eOne.
14. There is no alternative to the prize stated, cash or otherwise, and the prize is not transferable.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winner notification: the prize winner will be notified by letter, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 14 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve prize winner redrawn by an independently verified computer generated system.
17. We reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of photo, identity, age and address.
18. The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes and reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity with no further recompense.
19. The winner's details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
20. General: The winner's full name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details 28 days after the closing date of the competition for 3 months. To request these details please write to BFG prize draw, Cedar Communications Limited, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW, including a self-addressed envelope.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
22. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.