A 2 night stay in Manchester plus £500 Spending money
An ABode Ultimate Experience and £500 to spend at Manchester Arndale!Includes 2 nights at the ABode Hotel, 7-course tasting menu, Cocktail Masterclass & £500 to spend at Manchester Arndale with your own personal shopper
ABode Ultimate experience in Manchester: Stay 2 nights in a Fabulous room and enjoy a 7-course tasting menu in the Michael Caines restaurant with matching wine plus a Cocktail Masterclass.
Manchester ABode Hotel is ideally located at the very heart of the city, just minutes from bustling Piccadilly and retains the period character of a Victorian cotton merchant's warehouse.The Michael Caines Restaurant Dining at ABode Manchester is an experience in itself; with its adjoining Champagne and Cocktail Bar.
Plus enjoy an exclusive personal shopping experience at Manchester Arndale and receive £500 to spend on all of your favourite brands. Manchester Arndale is the UK's largest city-centre shopping centre with over 240 retailers, there isn't a well known high street brand that you won't find! Fashion lovers are particularly well catered for with Topshop/Topman, River Island, Nike and USC alongside the world's largest Next store. Gadget lovers can get their technology fix from the ever popular Apple store as well as a range of other electrical shops such as Bose.
The winner will receive two very special Harvey Nichols hampers including a range of treats including hot chocolate sauce, chocolate chilli fudge, panettone, barbeque sauce, Harvey Nichols wine, sweet treats; white chocolate raspberries, strawberry and balsamic white chocolate, jargonelle pear drops and red berry tea. This seasons' must have from Harvey Nichols!
To win, watch the video below and count how many times you see Santa. Once you have an answer just fill in the form below.
I counted 31 but please check yourself to be sure.......
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester, The ABode Hotel, The Arndale, Cityco or any agency connected with this competition or family of staff working for any of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and subject to availability. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will close at 12pm on Friday 10 December 2010. The winner will be announced on the same day. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. No entry can be accepted if mandatory fields are not completed.
5. The prize includes two nights in a Manchester hotel, subject to availability. Prize must be taken within 6 months of notification. The dinner at ABode must be booked in advance
6. The Arndale Personal Shopping prize cannot be redeemed Friday 21/Saturday 22 January. The Manchester Arndale £500 gift card must be used during the personal shop.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and/or publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
9. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.