manu tickets, training session
Being an Arsenal Fan, it hurts me to post something to do with Man United, but what the hell, if i win, it'll be a good day out for free :)
Q: Epson is the official Manchester United partner for what?
A: Office Equipment
Epson offers you the chance to live like a footballer for a weekend with a fantastic Manchester United package.
T3.com has teamed up with one of Manchester United’s official sponsors, Epson to offer this fantastic prize that can be won now direct from the Epson competition hosting page.
As one of Manchester United’s global sponsors, Epson is giving you the opportunity to win a money-can’t-buy experience to watch Manchester United’s last Premier League match against Blackpool on 22nd May, as well as an exclusive Manchester United package including all of the below prizes:
- Hospitality tickets to Red Devil's last match of the Premier League season against Blackpool on Sunday 22nd May 2011 (including champagne reception, hot and cold buffet and complimentary bar)
- On Friday 20th May a visit to the famous Carrington Training Complex to watch the team prepare for their final match of the season, with a chance to meet some of your Manchester United heroes
- Have your own training session with Manchester United Soccer School coaches to learn the very skills and drills the team are put through during their training sessions
- On Saturday 21st May enjoy a delicious meal at exclusive restaurant Rosso, voted Manchester Restaurant of the Year 2010/2011
- Signed Man United merchandise as a souvenir of your experience
- Stay at the famous 5-star Lowry Hotel in Manchester, minutes away from the city's fantastic nightlife (3 nights - Thursday 19th May to Saturday 21st May)
- A tour of the Manchester United Museum to see the club's historic achievements and impressive trophy haul
- And finally…have your very own "paparazzi" following you throughout the day to commemorate your time at Manchester United .