Lily’s back where she belongs and she’s as bright and sparky as ever! Those celebs don’t stand a chance against her sharp wit and double entendres and it’s such a joy to see some familiar faces rocking some fantastically 90s trends!
Whilst we don’t have a much-coveted Blankety Blank Cheque Book and Pen to offer you we do have a flash new 40” HDTV which means you can watch all your Challenge favourites in style. Lily’s outfits alone deserve to be seen on a big screen!
Lily Savage’s Blankety Blank has returned to Challenge, but who was the original host way back in the 1970’s?
Dame Edna Everage
COMPLETION MESSAGE:- Thank you for entering!
1. This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of TPF and any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies who are not directly associated with the running of this promotion may not enter the Promotion. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
2. To enter this promotion you need to correctly answer the multiple choice question specified and provide the requested details at www.challenge.co.uk. Correct entries will be included in a prize draw from which 1 winner will be randomly selected.
3. Any entrant data collected will be used for the purposes of contacting the winner to notify them of the prize and we may pass it on to third party to deliver the prize if you are one of the winners.
4. By entering this promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08422 41 41 41 or through the “Contact us” link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
5. This promotion opens at 00:00:01 on Friday 9th September, 2016 and closes at 23:59pm on Friday 30th September, 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
6. There will be a maximum of 1 entry per person over the Promotional Period. Entries sent in through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
7. There will be 1 competition and 1 prize draw.
1 winner will be selected by a random computer generated draw, from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period when the competition closes on Friday 30th September, 2016. The winner will be notified by both phone and email by Wednesday 12th October, 2016.
8. Winners will be required to provide the following information to the Promoter (or third party it nominates to issue and manage the prize) within 2 weeks of being informed that they’ve won: full name, age, phone number and residential address. If the winner has not responded within 2 weeks, or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
• 1 x 40” HDTV
10. There is no alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The HDTV will be sent within 28 days of receiving confirmation of the winner’s details.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
14. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
16. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
18. Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
19. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
20. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
22. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.