Win a meal for 2 in the Centenary Bar & Brasserie
The Brasserie serves a range of bistro style dishes and contemporary takes on old classics, making it perfect for a special celebration, networking event or just a great meal with friends. Plus for theatre goers, pre-show dining starts from £16 for 2 courses and £20 for 3 courses. Also enjoy some home made bread and olives for £1 per person.
Centenary Café Bar is open daily serving a freshly made range of food from grab ‘n’ go, light bites or snacks. Choose from gourmet coffee, fresh Danish and a range of yummy home made cakes. Just drop in, tuck in and enjoy the relaxed style and warm welcome. It's the perfect place for a drink after work or alfresco dining on the terrace.
To win a meal for 2 or you have to do is answer the question below:
An adaptation of one of Alfred Hitchcock’s crime thrillers appeared at The REP recently, what is the title of the famous film staring Grace Kelly?
Answer: Dial M for Murder
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age and winners and guests may be asked for age identification at the venue.
2. Employees connected with this promotion from Marketing Birmingham, any employees of third party prize suppliers and promotional agencies and their families are excluded from taking part in this prize draw.
3. The closing date for entries is Friday 18 July at 9:00am (GMT).
4. The prize is a meal for 2 at the Centenary Bar and Brasserie at The REP
6. The Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
7. Any additional costs incurred over and above the value of the prizes must be paid for by the prize winner and it is the winner's responsibility to collect the tickets.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No multiple entries allowed.
9. The prizes are as stated in these terms and conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be awarded, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
10. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, prizes will only be available directly to the winning entrant.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
14. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange for transportation and associated costs to and from The REP and any other costs incurred during their visit.
15. Marketing Birmingham accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.
16. The promoter of this competition is Marketing Birmingham, Baskerville House, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2ND.
17. This promotion is governed by English law.