a men’s or women’s Hyperspace jacket
What is the highest peak in Britain?
Answer : Ben Nevis
Completion message :
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
1. This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families or agencies or companies associated with the application.
2. To Enter visit www.regatta.com
3. No purchase necessary however internet access is required.
4. All entries must be received between 00.01am GMT on 6th January 2015 and 11.59pm on 3rd February 2015.
5. The Prize: Either a men’s or women’s Hyperspace jacket. Styles and colours may vary in the event of out of stock items.
6. Winner Selection: All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw. 1 winner will be selected at random.
7. Regatta reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value, should the need reasonably arise.
8. The winners will be notified by email or telephone within 14 days of the closing date, using the contact details provided at the time of entry.
9. Prize winners not contactable or who fail to respond to winner notification within 14 days of notification, will lose their entitlement to the prize which will be re-awarded to the next eligible entrant.
10. No liability is accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
11. There is a maximum of one entry allowed per person.
12. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
13. The winner’s name and county will be available by writing to the Promoter (within 30 days of the closing date) at the address below with a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope.
14. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
15. The promoter may refuse to award any prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter at its sole discretion reserves the right to remove any messages left that breach any of the above conditions.
17. The winner(s) must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
18. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Regatta LTD reserves the right to change the aforementioned Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions for changes.
Promoter: Regatta Ltd, Risol House, Mercury Way, Urmston, Manchester M41 7RR