minibreak for two at Cheval Residences in London
Need more luxury in your life?
We’re giving away a minibreak for two at Cheval Residences in London to celebrate the paperback launch of The House on Bellevue Gardens by Rachel Hore.
The fantastic prize includes a two-night stay in one of their stunning two-bedroom apartments. And that’s not all! You’ll also get a chilled champagne reception, organic welcome hamper and delicious fridge goodies.
Whether you want to hit the sights and bright lights of London - or curl up in luxury and read The House on Bellevue Gardens - the stylish Cheval Residences are the perfect place for some much-needed R&R.
To enter the competition, simply answer the question below:
Win a luxury trip to London
Answer the question below for the chance to win.
Where is The House on Bellevue Gardens set? *
a) London (My answer)
c) New York
Terms & conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone excluding employees of Simon & Schuster UK or affiliated companies, immediate families or anyone professionally associated with this competition draw and their immediate families.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed. Open to residents of UK.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must submit their answer to the question above.
4. The closing date for receipt of entries is 31.01.2017 (“Closing Date”).
5. The winner will be the first correct answer chosen at random on 04.02.2017 under the supervision of an independent observer.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
7. The prize consists of the following:
• Two nights stay for two in a two bedroom apartment
• Chilled champagne on arrival
• Organic welcome hamper and fridge goodies
8. The prize is subject to availability. The winner's stay dates must be between 01.07.2017 and 01.01.2018. Peak Exclusion dates may apply.
8. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value. All subject to availability. Travel costs are not included in the prize.
9. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions [and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material] which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.