Win a Moto 360 smartwatch with Beagle Street
Win a Moto 360 smartwatch with Beagle Street
The Happy for Life project is sponsored by Beagle Street, the life insurance provider that likes its customers to be happy.
The Moto 360, with the watch face that isn't a watch face
The Moto 360, with the watch face that isn’t a watch face
Sometimes, it’s the little things that make you happy, and to coincide with the launch of the Happy for Life app on iOS and Android, Beagle Street has a fantastic new Moto 360 smartwatch to give away to one lucky winner.
The hottest trend for 2015 is wearable technology, and the new Moto 360, powered by Android Wear, is the first smartwatch to marry traditional design to the latest in wearable innovation
Thank you for your submission
Terms and conditions
1. The Beagle Street Moto 360 prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM”), their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Beagle Street Moto 360 prize draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 3 January 2015. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. One winner will receive a Moto 360 smartwatch. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 3 January 2015 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 28 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian Creative, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
21. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.