Thought I'd have a bit of fun in the "Odds are" forum! I'm offering a prize, in this, the anti-deal hunt! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the most expensive thing you can on the internet, but there are going to be one or two rules, which may be updated as I go along:
1. Must be from a UK site in £ currency
2. You must provide a direct working link in your post
3. You must write clearly in bold letters the price of the item you have found (a pic would be nice as well)
4. No eBay/online auction links allowed
5. emmajk42's decision is final!
Recommended - read through all previous posts, find the most expensive posted so far, and try to beat that target, please just don't post anything and everything you find :)
Don't worry about delivery charges, the page shown on the link you provide will be the price for this comp. The winner will be the person who finds the most expensive thing that can be purchased online outright... ie. with a credit card. (So we're not talking about houses and property - something that can be delivered to your home)
Don't take it too seriously guys, it's just a bit of fun, albeit with a little prize involved!! The winner will receive a mystery merchandise prize...!