Night's stay in A Room for London
Stay the night in the riverboat hotel room on the roof of the Queen Elizabeth Hall on the South Bank
To mark the opening of the Southbank Centre’s Festival of Love on Saturday June 28, we are offering Time Out readers the chance to stay in A Room For London, the wonderful one-bedroom architectural installation on the roof of Queen Elizabeth Hall. Taking the form of a riverboat, this is one of the most incredible places to spend a night with incredible views over the Thames and London.
Over two months, Southbank Centre brings together hundreds of artists, communities and partners to create its Festival of Love. The festival, which celebrates the Same Sex Couple Act, features an exciting programme of free events, themed weekends around seven different types of love, performances, poetry, talks and pop-ups, as well as installations around its riverside site.
Plus, at the end of August, the Southbank Centre is all inviting couples, gay or straight, young or old, to marry or renew their vows on the stage of the iconic Royal Festival Hall.
The date for the stay in A Room for London is Tuesday August 19.
Question: On top of which building is A Room For London? *
The Royal Albert Hall
The Queen Elizabeth Hall <<<<<< Answer
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
Additional terms and conditions
1. One winner will be drawn at random to win the night’s stay in A Room For London at Southbank Centre.
2. The date is fixed for Tuesday 19 August and cannot be swapped for an alternative date.
3. There is no spending money included with the prize. Winners are responsible for their own travel expenses and any other expenses they might incur.