Nikon UK has teamed up with Digital Camera Shopper to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new Nikon CoolPix 5200 digital camera.
This 5.1 megapixel compact produces highquality prints with crisp clear details, and all in a slick and stylish body. The versatile 3x zoom-Nikkor lens with one ED lens element is excellent, and provides superior image resolution.
Despite its power and flexibility, the 5200 is easy to use, particularly with its in-camera automatic red-eye removal. There are also 15 easy-to-use scene modes, with four scene-assist modes for easy framing. The camera is fast too, offering instant start-up, fast image processing and high-speed continuous shooting. A powerful macro mode enables you to capture fine details as close as 4cm away, and there's also a highquality movie mode, with sound selectable at three different file sizes. For storing images, you get a generous 12Mb internal memory and space for an SD card.
Coolpix 5200 at a glance
· Newly developed compact lens (38-114mm in 35mm format) with an ED glass element.
· 5.1 effective megapixels
· Advanced red-eye reduction provides automatic in-camera correction.
· 1.5-inch, 110,000-dot TFT LCD monitor with brightness adjustment
· High precision multi-area AF
· High-speed continuous shooting at 2.5fps
· Allows manual selection of the focus area with manual area focus mode employing 99 areas
· Allows focus to be locked on the centre of the frame with 'central area focus' mode
· AF-assist illuminator enables more accurate focusing when shooting subjects in low-light
· Highly accurate white balance
Answer - Nikon D70
Closing date is Thursday 19 January 2005http://www.dcmag.co.uk/news/article/mps/UAN/533/v/1/sp/