Various Holidays To Be Won
1. A nine-day break in Jordan for two, courtesy of Exodus (0845 863 9601, exodus.co.uk). Bursting with things to see and do, this itinerary takes in the spectacular rose-red city of Petra, the salty waters of the Dead Sea and the chance to camp out under the stars in Wadi Rum. The prize includes return economy flights with Royal Jordanian (rj.com) and accommodation.
2. A seven-night self-catering holiday for two at your choice of VFB Holidays' (0800 171 2160, travelzest.com) villas in mainland France or Corsica. The prize includes accommodation, flights/ferry travel and car hire.
3. A six-night, self-guided, easy–standard cycling holiday for two courtesy of Inntravel (01653 617001, inntravel.co.uk), exploring the villages and vineyards of France's Alsace. The holiday includes breakfast each day, plus three dinners, luggage transfers between hotels, cycling notes & maps, and return Dover-Calais crossing for car and passengers with P&O Ferries (poferries.com). Restrictions apply. Available 1 June 2011 to 10 October 2011.
4. A stay at the super-stylish Dionysos Estate, a boutique hotel on Turkey's Lycian Coast. The estate is heaven for foodies, boasting its own organic farm, vineyards and olive groves. All rooms have been completely redesigned for 2011. The prize for two from Exclusive Escapes (020-8605 3500, exclusiveescapes.co.uk) includes seven nights' B&B, return flights (London, Bristol or Manchester) to Dalaman, transfers and a day's sea cruise. Public/school holidays excluded.
5. A seven-night family holiday for two adults and up to four children (or four adults) to a European park of your choice, courtesy of Eurocamp (0844 406 0402, eurocamp.co.uk). The prize includes return mid-week ferry crossing for car and passengers. Some accommodation and date restrictions apply.
6. £200 voucher for Hotels.com which can be used at thousands of places across the world, from quirky B&Bs to boutique hotels.
7. McKinlay Kidd (0844 804 0020, seescotlanddifferently.co.uk) offers a weekend break for two in a 1966 red E-Type Jaguar. The prize includes accommodation at two country inns or small hotels, three days' car hire & unlimited mileage starting from either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
8. Visit Flanders (visitflanders.co.uk) offers a two-night break for two in Ghent, staying in the Marriott hotel (marriottghent.com) and including return travel from St Pancras on Eurostar (eurostar.com).
Fill in the questionnaire to enter