I follow @asda on twitter and saw this competition
If you can’t justify splashing out on a new console at this time of year and are facing a long wait until Christmas or your birthday the good news is we’re running a special competition for all our followers on Twitter. We’ve got 10 Nintendo 3DS consoles up for grabs.
All you have to do is follow @asda and retweet our competition message with the answer to the question we’ve asked. Our Twitter competition closes at 11am on Monday, 28th March, so please make sure you follow and retweet before then for a chance of winning – full terms and conditions here.
We’re asking Twitter users to follow @asda and tell us the name of Nintendo’s new handheld games console for a chance to win one. To enter the competition you need to follow @asda on Twitter and retweet the competition message with the answer to the question.
A valid entry in the competition will therefore include the answer to the question and a retweet (RT) of the message – e.g.
Your answer here RT @asda What is Nintendo’s new games console called? Follow us and RT with the answer for a chance to win one: http://bit
. ly /asda3ds
ANSWER : 3DS
1. The competition is open to customers aged 18 years and over excluding employees of Asda or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
2. To enter the competition users should answer the question above and retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account.
3. Only Asda followers who answer correctly will be entered in the draw.
4. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
5. This competition is open to UK residents only and the prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
6. The winners will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries immediately after the closing date and time.
7. The competition closes at 11am on Monday 28th March 2011. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
8. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
9. The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the Asda Twitter feed and on the Asda website.
10. The random selection of the winners will be carried out by a third party agency appointed by Asda and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
11. The winners will be notified via Twitter shortly after the closing date/time.
12. The prize for each of the ten winners is a brand new Nintendo 3DS handheld games console.
13. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions